CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Disinformation- Pathetic Low PPM is Hilarious by Monatomics ..... Colloidal Silver Debate Forum

Date:   12/5/2015 11:38:13 AM ( 9 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,492
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2290920

1. (REBUTTAL) Atomic Particles defy all accepted standards that apply to nanoparticles.
I can agree with most of you said in this section but not with the following:
“Such as dissolving 3000ppm of silver in solution for example. - Which can achieved, though not without the use of chemicals, and most certainly not without affecting the color of the solution.”

That is OLD Science, new methods CAN and DO make atomic particles without the use of chemicals.

Ask any physicist and they will tell you that when you add chemicals and an electric charge to a metal such as silver you will produce nanoparticles and ions (which are completely unstable).

RE 3. The Atomic Particle Colloidal Silver is clear as water because atoms do not reflect light, which also means that you have the most perfectly natural (if not organic) Colloidal Silver available anywhere on the market.
“Beleive it or not, Silver ions carry the very same properties.”

REBUTTAL: Silver IONS would be almost be perfect if it were not for the chemicals that they use to make them, in fact I think silver IONS work better than nanoparticles and the Rice University has confirmed it and here is why:

RE: 4. Atomic Particle Colloidal Silver can be frozen and will still maintain the PPM when thawed out, not so with the pathetic, impotent low PPM products you produce (that are not certified by a well-known independent testing laboratory BTW) because the chemical will coagulate and drop to the bottom of the container.

“As will an ionic silver solution”
Sure it will but the chemicals will drop to the bottom of the container along with the silver ions, it will be spoiled if frozen. SO NO it is not the same as atomic particles.

RE: 5. Atomic Particle Colloidal Silver can be diluted - while they make 500 to 18000 PPM, all of their products can be diluted (this my friend is why you and your cohorts are trying to discredit the company even with ridicule because your Kit Selling Business will one day be obsolete).

‘Since you've already demonstgrated that you are not qualified to measure the total silver content in solution, this particular point becomes rather self refuting.”
I think you missed other posts I made about measuring Atomic Particles, so this link will answer your claim, can clarify to most readers about measuring with TDS Meters:

//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2290916#i

TDS Meters Can BE ACCURATE ONLY IF NO CHEMICALS ARE PRESENT.

So our TDS readings are accurate, and qualified, backed by a certificate of Analysis.
“That said, I'd also add that any silver solution whether; protein, ionic or particulate, can be fractioned or diluted without issue.”

I seriously doubt that, since it may create even further toxic solutions due to the chemicals.

RE: 6. The products can be mixed with your favorite Iced Tea or Juice.

“As with any silver solution. Though this would have no bearing on it's effectiveness which you have yet to address.”

NOT True, again the chemicals will create other byproducts that could lead to further poisoning and other side effects along with the ones that are already reported.

RE: 7. You can leave them in the sun; they will not spoil

“Now were getting somewhere... though I'd first ask what is intended by spoiling and how you'd deduct this to be the case.”

Most nanoparticle products state on their labels, “No need to Refrigerate”, “Do not expose to sunlight”, “do not expose to high heat conditions” in fact most of their products cannot be shipped to areas where snow and ice occur, because the particles along with the chemical coagulate and no longer stay suspended in the solution.

The products: Spoil
So products are shipped covered with aluminum foil a telltale Sign that chemicals are present.

RE: 8. You can even cook with some of them without causing the food to spoil or spoil the colloidal silver.

As opposed to Colloidal Silver Solutions and spoiling food?

Though again, I'd question the science(testing) used to determine whether a colloidal silver solution has been spoiled by cooking, heating, exposure to UV etc.

Try cooking your Ionic silver and see what happens…. Try adding it to your milk, or tea, do it for a few months, I can almost bet something else will manifest.

RE: 9. Because they are organic, you can apply them directly to your skin, eye or ear and get instant relief from earaches, eye infections, mosquito bites.

Atomic Particles will kill off fight Malaria, Chikungunya, Dog Heartworm, Dengue, Yellow Fever, Eastern Equine Encephalitis, St. Louis Encephalitis, LaCrosse Encephalitis, Western Equine Encephalitis, West Nile Virus, this cannot be said of many low PPM products that are chemically made.
All of this has been done with other CS solutions, and doesn't work to advance or validate your product claims – sorry
Yes it does, because some manufacturers warn you not to “Apply their colloidal silver Externally” and most will tell you not to add it to your eyes.

Remember the chemicals??? They can cause unwanted side effects, some producers are using embalming fluid to make their CS, others Hydrochloric Acid which causes hair loss, and yet other Hydrogen Peroxide, which when taken internally causes faster graying of the hair.
Just look at the You Tube of most sellers of their kits…. They are either bald, or gray-haired.

My hair is still brown, with a little gray (I am up there in age) but not bald. I have been using the atomic particle colloidal silver since 2002.

RE: Nanoparticle and Ionic Products have too many limitations, and you can read them on the labels of their products, not to mention the fact that nanoparticles can be hundreds of thousands of times larger than a single atom.
I'm thinking your product would be of the exact same limitations, though

"I'm certainly looking forward to testing it".
Please do, the time will come when new tests of nanoparticle and ionic solutions and the effects that they suffer when introduced to extreme conditions.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2290920