CureZone   Log On   Join

Blog updates: current situation and dragons... by #461 ..... Ask CureZone Community

Date:   11/29/2015 6:05:19 PM ( 9 y ago)
Hits:   8,520
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2289925

I've done my post over on the blog and here's a copy of it.

Several posts about the more meta topic concerning me calling the 'employees' on their crap have been hidden or removed by moderators.

So it appears there's some fearfulness about what might happen to them if what I'm saying isn't true. Since I'm sure the employees are haranguing them mercilessly, I don't blame them. Those employees are vicious and extremely anti-human, so they have no qualms causing pain and fear.

Understandable, since the mods probably have no way to even ask as I do with muscle testing. And I even have some brief moments of doubt, although not so much since Ted returned home.

The El-*th have actually done a couple posts in support of me--at least as much as they dared. If too much support shows up too fast, it could freak people out, and that's the biggest danger right now.

Change of any sort scares people--and scared people get very reactive and easily provoked, so everything is being done with extreme care. The last thing we humans need is rioting and fear-inspired rage ripping through the streets.

And it could, with the true humans being so primed to riot against almost anything. I haven't seen anything about that Sharpton guy or others who were obviously rabble rousing the true humans. I'm getting info that those types have been arrested and Celeste hopes with them not stirring the pot, the true humans will settle back down, out of that propaganda/media induced fear driven stupor.

The arresting officers are working their way through the pharmaceutical cartels right now, so it will probably get pretty quiet here. I hope real folks will start coming back, now that all the false cartel craps stops being offered as solutions. They don't come to curezone expecting to have drugs be an ok alternative. I'm sure they just fled.

I suspect some of the financial (if not most) support here was from the cartel, and I'm being asked to say Celeste will be bringing new donors along to pick up the slack, so hold on. :) She wasn't free to be that supportive before, but now she can assert her full influence, and it should be awesome. She thinks this site is a highly worthy endeavor.

Yes, I realize I haven't mention what Ennos and So Shu Ming have been up to. After Ennos finished helping out with the initial bunch of arrests after Ted left, the El-*th gave him leave to go visit So Shu Ming. I went along to calm So Shu's humans because Ennos is very big and scary looking and it might have sent them into a panic, and made them afraid of dragons.

They were quite taken aback when Ennos landed and basically filled the whole valley which accessed So Shu's cave. But luckily I was able to keep them calm with my warning he was coming and meant no harm, and they were happy to grab a couple sheep for Ennos, who clearly relished them. I think it helped ease their fears because it was clear Ennos would also value what they could provide, like So Shu did, giving them protection. Anyway the dragons had a bit of a chat, and So Shu was delighted by Ennos's offer of teaching him dragon stuff that he couldn't learn on his own here on earth.

The first one was how to fold space to travel back to the home world where he could teach him all the other stuff his exile here had prevented him learning. Without the threat of some trigger happy fighter pilot trying to shoot them down. So a couple days of teaching and they were ready to leave. I came back over to say goodbye for now and talk to So Shu's human's, letting them know how much their help would be appreciated in the effort to help dragons restart their spiritual growth. (my project for the time the next round is going to take humanity to go through this cycle again).

So that's about all for now. More to come, I'm sure. Oh and they did block a post on my spiritually thread--rather brazen that.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2289925