CureZone   Log On   Join

They're getting not very happy here... by #461 ..... Ask CureZone Community

Date:   11/24/2015 6:29:54 PM ( 9 years ago ago)
Hits:   8,633
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2289184

Yup, so he did come in for the bossman. To his credit, he does have the bossman's style down pretty good, but his style isn't that much different.

That posting may have given the arresting El-*th the bit more information they need. :) You can just hear the desperation in his voice/writing.

I suspect he knows he's going to be arrested and is trying one last time to discredit we who've been able to stand against the pharmaceutical cartel's employees here. And even worst (for them), present credible alternatives based on experience, instead of hopefulness. Plus we call them on the lies they've been getting away with for years probably. Sheesh--they probably went from an easy cushy job to a difficult and mostly undefendable one which every non-employee here was starting to realize.

No wonder they're all so angry. But from all the information I'm getting, it's over. It's just mopping up. I'm of course always am going to stand a bit back and wait for more physical world proof, but I'm noticing even now, I'm not reading any of that war with wherever crap over on yahoo. A bit of proof, and Celeste says the energy she's sending will be getting stronger as people become used to feeling better so they don't get all freaked out.

I personally can't feel it yet. She says It's not to the level I'm already used to as the Oracle, or my sweetie not feeling it yet, because he has always been so pro-human, he's always had this level of 'god' light---which is why that energy shield back a couple of weeks ago impacted him so much. He isn't really very sensitive to all this, but even he felt it and since has been a little less doubtful. I love the idea of being able to feel it more. It's so warm and comforting.

Hum--I just went thru all my emails and usually there's a number of them about signing a petition to stop a war or military involvement some where. I didn't see a single one of those today--only social issues. In fact I haven't seen anything about Syria in a couple days. Yah! More proof that something's different, eh?

I wonder what will show up next? I'm getting a strong yes from muscle testing when I ask if the 'Illuminati' aka hybrids are gone, even when I ask if this is true on the highest objective level (that tends to sort out the beliefs you or society has that on that level may not be true, although everyone thinks so).I'm getting it maybe about student debts being cancelled or the nonviolent pot type users being released. I guess we'll see. :)

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2289184