CureZone   Log On   Join

The mop up begins... by #461 ..... Ask CureZone Community

Date:   11/22/2015 6:35:17 PM ( 9 years ago ago)
Hits:   8,665
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2288819

I have to say, Ted's departure was rather anti-climatic. Based on the one ramping up he did a couple weeks ago, I thought It would be that glorious and more. The whole world would have felt that. But other than that colder harder lazer like energy and a bit of a burst, like a fireworks explosion around 5ish yesterday afternoon when he flipped into the full overarching sentience state aka full enlightenment, it was not very feel-able. *pout*

But Master Hambreth said Ted may not have made it to stage 2 at full burn like that, without the energy conserving. Plus, since he was inside his knowledge balloon already, the energy was more contained. Still, that other time felt so nice.

So last nite, they rounded up the human ex hybrids. Some were down in some bunker type areas, but El-*th can teleport, so no problem. Ennos went along as back up, with one of the groups who didn't have a high lord or the king with them. He was able to keep the armed guards busy, while the El-*th arrested the treasonous humans.

They got all of the ex-hybrids, and they're planning on doing the media next--to stop any bad propaganda. So the news should start to tell the truth, finally. And that includes on-line problem areas that are heavily infested with the hybrid employees--like here for example.

I'm not sure if the bossman showed up this morning but if he did, it won't be for much longer. Celeste is not amused with his shenanigans, nor with a number of employees here. She says she is aware some of them are here because the hybrids forced them to be due to various kinds of debt. I don't think she'll be that hard on them.

And the mother's race, the jue-sah, reincarnate as Jews mostly, so the El-*th will be gathering them up to put them back into their jue-sah bodies which is where they should be, and were intended to be, which is why all the bodies of the jue-sah were in stasis this whole time. So no--the Jews aren't being persecuted again--they're being returned to their proper bodies.

The El-*th recognize the spirits and the only thing will to be to match it up with the right jue-sah body. There were a few lost over the ages but the greys have cloned some generic replacement bodies for that. The jue-sah aren't pro-human, understandably, since their leadership has been only the hybrids for ages. But if one actually did become pro-human during this internment in human bodies, they will be given the choice to stay if they'd rather.

I'll be updating the situation as I find out of course, and Celeste is telling me this will be done as bloodlessly as possible, so the cracks in the facade might start slow as the anti humans get rounded up. We've lost enough people to those hybrids, eh?

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2288819