CureZone   Log On   Join

And we have lift off! 11/21/15 by #461 ..... Ask CureZone Community

Date:   11/21/2015 5:55:39 PM ( 9 y ago)
Hits:   8,584
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2288601

Well, today Ted is lifting even as I type this. That concentrated energy is powerful, but master Hambreth also taught him the technique for focusing that energy better, so it isn't blasting all over the place. It's much more vertical and cooler, more like a lazer this time than a sun. I don't feel it anywhere near as much as before but I do feel it. It's off to my left about 10 o'clock, no matter which direction I'm facing. Probably my spirit perspective since I'm feeling it more on the spirit level, this time.

Also instead of being in Texas, it's in the Andes somewhere so it's bound to be fainter. But it's still pretty bright when I look at it with my spirit eyes when I pop down to the compound. Ted is a just a vague person shape in the middle; only an outline.

By the time he's transitioned, he'll just be pure energy. Once he's cleared the atmosphere, he flip into stage 2, where he seals up his knowledge balloon and starts shifting up to the higher frequency range of the overarching sentience.

Apparently, since he had his knowledge balloon already, from his first shift, he could just do the whole transformation inside the balloon, instead of having to get inside it out there in the higher atmosphere. I'm going to see if there's any version of that we first-timers can use. It'd make the transition less difficult I think, and maybe a bit safer.

Well, *fingers crossed* this might be it! If he goes into stage 2, the hybrids lose the contract. And You'll see change aplenty--probably the big asshats like the Rockefeller and Rothschild patriarchs are either going to be found dead or arrested---they're the ex-hybrid spirit humans, plus some other big industry types. But enough that hopefully all their lower level flunkies will just give themselves up, so this coming shift can be smooth and peaceful.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2288601