CureZone   Log On   Join

'Comprehensive' thinking, a cut above... by #461 ..... Ask CureZone Community

Date:   11/12/2015 3:52:20 PM ( 9 years ago ago)
Hits:   8,759
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2287298

So apparently, the discussion for today is that whole hybrid driven version of 'Science' and 'critical thinking' stuff. I thought I'd posted some on this previously, but looking back a bit, I realized that I may not have. I know I've been posting it here and there out in the forums, but guess it's time to round up all that info into a tidy post here. :)

I know I've discussed their reasons for wanting to get us to ignore our feelings, but I've realized how it shows up now. Unfortunately, with all the brainwashing about feelings, which have gotten such a bad rap, most folks really don't know what those feelings mean half the time, even though, prior to all this only 'logical thinking is real' stuff, those feelings were quite useful in keeping us out of danger.

I think common sense is based on the feelings underneath. We just know, usually without even 'thinking' that we shouldn't go in that dark cave, or at least not unprepared. I'm pretty sure our ancestors paid attention to their feelings (we're still here after all)---today, you can see that disregard for feelings in the lack of common sense so many exhibit, I think.

And then there this whole 'critical thinking' thing. What I've come to realize is there is a level of thinking above that. I'm calling it 'comprehensive thinking', which includes all sources of information, feelings included.

Critical thinking seems like saying you can only learn from TV or other digital type media, but books, they're not even real so you shouldn't believe anything they say. Sounds like you'd have to be kinda brain dead to fall for that, but that's basically what they've done with feelings.

It's good to get critical in your thinking, definitely, compared to only watching Sesame Street for your information, but TV has it's limits too. Books add dimensions to your world by developing your visualization and comprehension skills, to say nothing of your imagination.

And so it is with critical dry thinking. It totally lacks the 'juice' of life--the emotions. While living by feelings alone is an option, you see how well that works every time you turn on your TV and watch the looting rioting thing. They're being manipulated to not use their thinking skills at all, just react (to the hybrids manipulation).

So the fullest best decisions combine both elements plus any other source that might have some validity for you, like spiritual 'knowingness'. It's that level of awareness that you don't have to figure out. It's there and you 'know' it's true, like the sky is blue at it's most fundamental level---it's a meta skill actually and one we really need to develop for surviving the coming energy strip.

And 'science' of course is only as informative as the information the hybrids allow to be researched. The methodology is a manual form of the meta skill we should have developed to gain more information about the spirit realm, instead of leaving it up to their fake 'priests' and 'mystics', but they take advantage of our laziness at every turn.

They know doing your own work is a lot harder than just buying one of their prepaid packages to 'heaven', guaranteed (what exactly can you do about it, if you discover it's all a big lie and scam after you're dead?), if you just do what they tell you.

They require the same 'faith' from Science heads--you have to believe their insinuations that anything and everything is being researched, AND that the information presented hasn't been manipulated in any way. Pure unadulterated faith.

But anyway, I might add to this later as I become more aware of it's full manifestation. But I think I got it covered for now.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2287298