CureZone   Log On   Join

Testing is good by #194296 ..... Parasites Support Forum (Alt Med)

Date:   11/10/2015 1:46:22 AM ( 9 y ago)
Hits:   2,984
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2286830

Any testing done by me that fell on the unsuccessful side could and would be dismissed by those sold on the units.
Successful testing done by para with information provided for replication of results by others could not be dismissed. There may be some who would negate them, not doing the testing themselves or for other reasons, but in the long run they would be accepted.
It would set a new standard of acceptance and usage if successful.
It could reveal another example of snake oil salesmanship and the gullibility of people taken if unsuccessful.
If unsuccessful, it could also signal that good intentions were involved all the way around and a lack of knowledge and the placebo effect were in play.

I actually hope para does the testing and is successful.
That would be the greatest.
I would be in line to get one.
I am not passing judgment on para.
That is not my intention.
There can be no verdict either way on this from my perspective presently.
I'd like for these units to be tested successfully, repeatedly by third parties, and people get help.

Maybe that will actually happen, get done.
One can hope.
Think of all the help so many sufferers would receive upon successful testing.
Doors would open for so many and for so many good things.
Those on the fence and outright skeptics would be in line for a unit.
It might even signal a huge change, first here in the U.S., and then perhaps worldwide on disease, causes, treatments, cures.
One person can be knocked out.
Millions are a different story.
It could start right here, the turning of the corner and a new and better chapter written in action about maladies that afflict man.

Para, I hope you give this some serious thought.
If you and your units are on the level perhaps it is time to take things to the next level.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.01 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2286830