CureZone   Log On   Join

Another to-do, and more 'jesus' stuff... by #461 ..... Ask CureZone Community

Date:   11/8/2015 9:28:10 PM ( 9 years ago ago)
Hits:   8,610
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2286625

Well, had to hash it out with some more rather obvious 'protesters' over on a post about the spooky2 machine (not mine, interestingly enough) but that 'Micheal Forrester' thread. Funny how they kept going after parazapper, but stayed strangely silent in response to me. Ah well. I'm not selling anything---it gives them a handle on parazapper though, who has to be careful, or they'll sic the FDA on him again.

And a bit more on that 'jesus' guy:
Yesterday, he woke up briefly, and was pretty darn cranky. So it was clear to me there was more tapping needed. He finally did agree, and we tapped for any deeper issues around his emotional/impulse center, and he promptly fell back into that healing trance thing. I checked later that evening, but his friends said he was still out like a light. I have to admit, these kinds of conversations are the thing I most question as real, but every now and again, things happen that totally catch me off guard, that I can't imagine myself inventing.

Like this morning, he was awake and much calmer and more mature, but he totally lost his memory of the last 2000 years! *ack* How in heck would I think to make that up?? I have no idea what to expect sometimes in these conversations in the spirit realm.

But anyway, apparently, there was some serious deep damage that basically rerouted his memory making wiring to a new location, as remember, he did lose a lot of his memory of before the 'jesus' incident. With the memory 'work around' fixed, his brain is now reconnected to the right area where his original memories are stored, but it disconnected the work around location.

He is like any amnesia victim though. He wants his more recent memories back. The problem is I think it would just re-traumatize him all over again. Just like an abuse survivor forcing out those abuse memories with hypnosis--if your conscious mind isn't ready for them, it just makes it worse.

Plus he feels like he just got here and has lost his desire to get back home as soon as possible.
Yi-yi-yi. This has as many twists and turns and layers as my pancreas healing journey--rather frustrating since we need the hybrids out of here, so we can clean up the spiritual mess they've made of us. We NEED to get ready for that dang energy strip!

I've been very honest with him (he's much more constrained and less needy than before) that the memories are still there, just out of connection, and that it would be better to return to his overarching sentience state, get the memories from the collective unconscious first (Celeste said she can pull them out for him) and view them 3rd person first. Like watching a movie. Then if he still wants the first hand ones, return to his human form and we can tap to get them reconnected.

El-*th are pretty self-contained and don't need much in the way of connection, unlike humans. He's far too likely to judge himself badly I think, based on his El-*th beliefs, versus his very real human needs.

One of our worst punishments is solitary confinement for a reason, and as I found with my own life, you make those connections however you can. He could only stay in one place for a short while or the hybrids would get all the local humans riled up so they could try to capture him again, plus even if they hadn't, the longest he could really stay any where was 10-15 years, before his lack of aging would become an issue.

And all his human family died thousands of years ago. Plus he would be hard pressed to try and fit into any of the false 'religious' groups without talking about how false they were. So he ended up stuck with temporary intimate relationships. And playing on his El-*th values, the hybrids quite deliberately turned those into a sin.

Which, in his injured state, he couldn't grasp as the manipulation it so obviously was. I suspect. With his current level of unawareness to what it's actually like to be human and desperately lonely, he'd probably not be able to 'forgive' himself.

So he's ruminating on that, with a eye to returning to his overarching sentience state so we'll talk more on it tomorrow. I'm totally honest about my preference of what he 'should' do, and my reasons why. Hopefully it'll help sway him to help us out, since back at the beginning, he truly did come down here to help 'save' us. *keeping fingers crossed*

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.04 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2286625