CureZone   Log On   Join

Wow what a biotch by somehow ..... Abused Husbands: Physical & Mental

Date:   11/8/2015 5:39:48 AM ( 9 y ago)
Hits:   2,350
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2286507

Hi there. So basically, ok well it's not that basic it's kind of extensive... about 3 years ago at church I met this beautiful Filipino woman I'll call CAM (which stands for something but I won't put it here). So Cam asked me out, and we really enjoyed each others conversation as we texted, talked and hung out. Although we had christian beliefs she was quite into the idea of fornication and very willing. She informed me that she is really jealous and clingy, which alarmed me but I told her that it's ok. Anyways she got angry often and we got into a lot of fights but I did my best to make it work. She helped me (rather manipulative-like) to quit drinking, and helped me deal with bad roommates. I was codependent at the time so I liked the clingy nature, and as I'm on disability I was quite happy to hang onto someone as good looking as her who has a job and is working on a degree. She lived with her parents and one day got into a fight with her dad and asked to move in with me. I was hesitant but I let her, and she admitted later that she wasn't really that desperate to leave her parents she just wanted to live with me. She actually would keep me waiting in the cold for like half an hour as she got ready. Then a friend of hers was late for seeing her and said he did it on purpose because she always made people wait. I told her he had a good point and she was angry that I "sided with someone else" but she didn't make me wait so long after that. Also she got really angry once when I was late for seeing her because of the buses and threatened to leave if I wasn't there soon enough. She also would often test me by telling me that we are done and that she is pregnant just to see my response.
Anyways when she moved in with me she never did laundry and threw all of her clothes, clean and dirty, on the floor. I didn't know she was out of clean underwear one day and she ragged on me for hours about it saying that I'm lazy and irresponsible. I kept telling her that I would do the laundry right away when she went to work but she kept ragging onto me until I finally up and left her alone at A&W, to which she complained that I did that. Also she was so jealous that I couldn't tell jokes to other women without an angry freak-out, and she threatened to dump me when a woman side-hugged me. She also freaked out after a family gathering when I talked to her sister a lot and accused me of wanting her. Oh and this is just the beginning.
After she moved in with me, the landlord told me that she was not allowed there. She still stayed but we quickly found a basement suite to live together in, which she helped me do. As we were living together at the room rental she apparently ran into her 3-year ex, which brought up some of her feelings. She began talking about him all the time, and one day informed me that she tried calling him from her work phone supposedly thinking he no longer had that number. Then she talked to him regularly after admitting she still had feelings for him. Oh, also she would often put my family down and tell me that my mother isn't a good mom because she wouldn't sell us a car or give us free stuff. Anyways I told her to stop talking to her ex but she said she couldn't. Then when I confronted her about it she would always say that he contacted her first when she was the one that contacted him. I reluctantly moved into a basement suite with her in spite of her talking to her ex and talking about him every minute of the day. When we lived together she would push me to talk to her weird friends all the time while I wasn't allowed to talk to any of my friends. She also got me to buy all of the house things like broom, mop, garbage can etc. and it was up to me to clean around the house too. Also this whole time she would financially abuse me by tricking and manipulating me into paying for our dinners and such, as she wasn't happy enough even for me to cook at home for her... we had to eat out every meal 3 times a day and I had to pay for it. Oh, and fast food wasn't enough! It was expensive restaurants. Also she was so clingy that she would convince me to be late or call in sick in order to see her more, but when I was going to quit she got mad and threatened to leave me.
Anyways as we lived together in this basement suite, which I hardly remember, she would talk to her ex in front of me and ignore me for him and when confronted with anything she would deny it and turn and accuse me of things. Most of the time I lived with her I was just going for walks to calm down, throwing stuff across the room, trying to sleep on the floor but she would convince me to sleep with her, having her talk me out of cutting myself, and trying to kick her out. Anyways in case that wasn't bad enough, she eventually gave her ex her cell number and hung out with him. She informed me, and this was after saying marriage vows to me (we didn't get legally married though), that she might get back with him. She also asked if she could date both him and I at the same time, or if she could see him and not talk to me for a week, and then try seeing me for a week without talking to him. She insisted that none of this was wrong or cheating. I eventually was so depressed that I didn't go to work, didn't eat, slept most of the time and asked my doctor for pills. He told me to dump the whore instead of taking pills.
So I broke up with her finally and moved in with my parents. She would often ask me to hang out and once invited me over to "help me pack." When I got there the packing was done and she took her clothes off. I didn't talk to her much, and then moved into another room rental. She wanted to be friends with benefits and I said ok but she talked to me ALL THE BLOODY TIME like we were still dating. I eventually caught her hanging out with her ex, and when she didn't admit it I changed my number, blocked her on email, blocked her on facebook and changed job position.
A couple of months later she emailed me with a different email address telling me she was totally single and asked if she could visit me at work. Like an idiot I told her where I was working and she showed up, and made comments about my butt and body which made me uncomfortable. Eventually she convinced me to let her over and have sex which I agreed to. I didn't want to give her my number, but she found it on a pizza receipt and said "fair game I got your number." After a couple of weeks of this I dumped her. This cycle continued, and eventually I found out that (she told me her sister moved in with her) she might be living with her ex. I showed up at 8 in the morning and saw him starting her car. He saw me and ran inside.
After that she kept pushing her way into my life. I even let her move in with me but I dumped her because I couldn't do it. I phoned the police about her pushing sex on me and pushing her way into my life and they said to just get a restraining order. I didn't want to do that as the only way to enforce that is if she is caught harassing me.
Also, in spite of us being broken up she would often get jealous of other women and would threaten to never talk to me ever again if I continued talking to these women, while she was with her ex.
Anyways she often pressured me into sex after that and after sleeping with me she would leave me for her ex, then do it all over again later. I eventually found an app that blocked private numbers as she would always call me on a private number. She eventually broke up with her ex, and the sex stopped after that but she would still find a way back into my life. Recently she got her friend to talk me into unblocking her. I hung out with Cam once and I could tell everything that she said was lies so I blocked her again. Then recently I cleaned my room and closet and found some of her stuff, and realized I needed closure. So I talked to her and it went well, but I told her she needs to make amends and make it up to me. She just threw it right back at my face. I told her she isn't sorry for what she did and all she said was "neither are you."
I performed an intense witchcraft ceremony and cast a really bad spell on her and blocked her. I'm not sure I'll ever date or marry again.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.01 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2286507