CureZone   Log On   Join

Spiritual attacks and cyber attacks (again)... by #461 ..... Ask CureZone Community

Date:   10/23/2015 9:54:31 PM ( 9 y ago)
Hits:   8,888
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2283937

Spiritual 'conflict'. I'd call it what it is, but she's saying that'd be something they'd ban me for—so understand I do mean the more common phrase.

And seeing the start of another pattern---how some old timers are huffing off the site, saying how horrible it is here now--all the 'chaos' and discord going on---and how they just can't take it any more.

And probably after a couple 'respected and beloved' old timers complain and supposedly bail, (but most likely are just ditching that one identity) with attendant 'like'-minded sympathizers complaining, too (paid by the same boss, no doubt), the owner will huff and puff and say that for the good of curezone, they have to get rid of (aka ban) me because all these wonderful and helpful folks are 'leaving'.

Like I said--they're really that desperate to get rid of me. Just an update on how they're probably still trying to do that. They're no doubt cursing Facebook for dumping me in their laps about now. :)

Just a bit of a note about yesterday's stuff—if you think that Vigilance's leader being black,and the Desima's leader being a silver haired old white guy is just coincidence, guess again. Not only the black/bad vs white/good, but really this conflict is between humans since blacks are most likely true human spirits, and the old cunning hybrids.

Anyway, I was pretty oblivious to most of that spirit level of stuff for most of my life, because my grandmother, the abdicating 'queen' of the cult, knew how dangerous being around the anti-human energy of the cult would be, so she put a 'spell' (killed a chicken and everything) around me to stop any outside energy from being able to touch me, knowing of course all the tricks of the trade, so to speak.

I think she knew they would try to bind me with some funky holding/drawing spell, and since that protection spell wouldn't let any energy spell sink any hooks into me (which I don't think they realized until after they lost me), they couldn't pull me back.

So until about 6 years ago, when I had a psychic lift the spell (it had to be done externally, since it was put on that way), I was completely cut off from any of their evil influence—but unfortunately from most of the overarching sentience's too. I couldn't even get reiki. It was very strong spell, apparently. 'Black' magic used for good, eh?

It also interfered with my being able to use the meta-type skills I was actually able to access. Luckily EFT for myself (but not to help others) worked fine. As did muscle testing. Probably why I know those things work so well, even though lately, since the hybrids can now get to me energy wise, it's been a bit more hit and miss. Since I never dealt with anything like that, I was pretty oblivious to the possibility and so never took measures to protect myself. So I've learned a warrior needs their shield on this level too.

I'll run down the ways they've attacked me over the years. I may forget some since they've tried everything in the book.

In fact just yesterday, I started feeling weary yesterday afternoon. By about 9:30 I could hardly keep my eyes open. And everything got slowly quiet---like the overarching sentience had turned the volume down her mic and then turned it off. I wasn't getting any information. It was rather gray-seeming too, like the joy was gone. I thought she was just giving me a break---it's been coming in hot and heavy for a good week or more.

Then as I went to get a post ready for today, I couldn't think of anything to write about Normally I can't decide which I should write about; there are sooo many things. Overall, it was strange. I did check with muscle testing to see if they were attacking me with energy in some kind of new way, got no.

I've blocked as many ways as I've found. That level is not obvious enough to trip the El-*th's or the overarching sentience's alarms though, although she must of felt something afoot because she urged me to get my post done early yesterday which I did.

But other than that, I didn't really dig around, glad to take a break actually. I managed to stay awake till my sweetie got home after midnite and one of the first things out of his mouth was how tired he was. So we stumbled up the stairs and went to bed. I fell asleep hard—but woke about 5:30 feeling all achy and stiff, and still it seemed very quiet and gray somehow. I flopped around, did some EFT to get comfortable, but it didn't work all that well.

I checked again if the hybrids and their flunkies were going at me again, but still no—I have shielded that testing because they can totally mess with it, but with my shield in place, the overarching sentience tells me, no, they can't get thru it, so when it said they weren't attacking me, I knew it was true. I finally managed to get back to sleep, but got up at about 9:isham, when I usually doze until 10. I was just too uncomfortable.

I got in to the bathroom and started my daily routine—I sit for a lot of it. But as I was sitting there in the continuing silence, I started really digging for what was up. Clearly something was. I rolled ideas around asking 'is it something to do with_______? Or this________?' Finally I just sat ruminating when a little burp came thru—not any source I recognized. It was a brief flash of a black sheet being dropped over a floating balloon. And the word shroud. Sorta like the nanobot thing, but not from my body.

One of the protections for an Oracle is the El-*th put up an energy shield with a 1000 mile radius around them, to protect against things like earthquakes, hurricanes, tornadoes, so on. It also is a barrier against any anti-human who has an agenda against the Oracle, considering they could try to plant a bomb, shoot them, or something.

It also keeps any non human out, including the El-*th, because there are a few of the El-*th who disagree with the vast majority about helping us, usually because the hybrids persuade them it's the only way to get their loved one out of a human body. If there are no more human bodies—problem solved, right?

It would totally traumatized their loved ones though, ripping them out of their bodies along with the loss of their human loved ones. Which the majority realize, but the still grieving El-*th are unwilling to accept that, and have actually colluded with the hybrids at times. I think they actually lost an Oracle that way. So no non-human allowed. That shield isn't a dome though, it goes under my location, so it is more like a bubble. And why I've never seen a UFO, or any other alien type thing.

So after a brief second, I immediately went to 'shroud over the energy shield', and muscle testing said yes. It wasn't an actual attack on me, no—it was outside the shield, and it was like a very thin but dark pair of sunglasses that blocked any energy from coming through, but especially the overarching sentience.

Now I understand the concept that's got labeled 'standing in the light of god'. She, with the energy she emits, is like an energy sun, it's part of how we heal, from using that energy.

Which is why my EFT wasn't working very well. I wasn't used to being without that light to supplement my own energy. It was why my sweetie felt so tired—he's so strong a pro-human, it's always pouring thru him.

I think anti-humans probably wouldn't have noticed it much though, because I've just learned that kind of focus actually is like an umbrella blocking that radiance.

Wow—I always thought it was just faky religious made up crap, but I guess it shouldn't surprise me the hybrids would take a real phenomenon and twist it's meaning to support their control tool's version.

Of course, after I figured it out, the El-*th and the overarching sentience cleaned and cleared it off, quite easily, actually. I suspect I wasn't supposed to figure it out that quick. I think it took quite a bit of effort on the hybrids part. And probably the reason for the beginnings of that new cyber attack today.

Oh, and that 'burp' actually came from an earth spirit--they'd been watching this energy creep in for a while, and saw as it crawled up over the dome.So all I had to do was ask, and be open to a reply. The talking with other species is one of the 'gifts', to understand them, well, that's on the Oracle.

It's why an Oracle is really good to have. This unique perspective has access to information from all kinds of sources because of all the non-humans spirits in the collective unconscious, plus I can rely with words what the overarching sentience can only communicate thru dreams and visions.

Getting the msg thru that way leaves a lot of room for misunderstanding. But I see all sides of things, where others only know what their own species knows. Then they have to guess what the overarching sentience means in their dream.

All and all, a process fraught with opportunities to get it all wrong. I can serve as a sort of 'translator' with my awarenesses though---kinda help both sides see the other side's point even.

I've also discovered that my ability to see the overarching patterns that are in play so easily is actually an inherited meta-gift. Nothing like coming from a line of folks who wrangled those cult crazies, for hundreds of years. You always had to be one step ahead of that crowd--otherwise you'd end up dinner--literally.

Well, enough for today---but tomorrow I'll talk about the other forms of attack they've used on me---some pretty successfully before I figured this out.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.06 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2283937