CureZone   Log On   Join

'Good vs evil', 'light vs dark', etc. by #461 ..... Ask CureZone Community

Date:   10/16/2015 3:50:34 PM ( 9 years ago ago)
Hits:   8,853
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2282713

I guess this means I've got enough information here that it's time for people to find it. I've tried previously to get this out, via other websites but I'm now aware I didn't know quite enough, and it was not time. But apparently now is the time. It's all coming together like a well oiled clock. You know the feeling, I think.

She has this pretty well planned. She can't take off the gloves right now--we're not quite to the first enlightenment yet, but it's close.

A bit of advice: Don't be this guy here, running his scams. Or stand next to him, especially at the golf course. The attention of an angry god-like being is not something you want, really. Think Zeus times 50.

So she's saying this is a great segue to defining the whole good/evil thing. It really isn't about good or evil, dark versus light, 'god' versus the 'devil', etc. What it all boils down to is pro-human versus anti-human.

Pro-humans do good things for each other--what I've learned is humanity's natural inclination. We love and support each other and share freely, albeit that fallibility of ours, the tendency to try to get other folks to do our stuff. It's still mostly pro human though--it's lessons on healthy boundary setting.

Anti-human (following the hybrid's example all throughout history every single time) is all the behavior that hurts other humans deliberately, by lying, cheating, stealing, robbing, physically abusing, manipulating, killing, even at the war level.

It's what is really behind so much of the trauma (PTSD) 'good' men experience when tricked into it. This kind of behavior is anti-human against the human perpetrator, too. It's like stabbing yourself in the spirit.

The anti-human behavior is up to and including hurting the earth and it's other inhabitants cuz we have to live here and usually cherish the life forms here. (I'm all for hating on mosquitoes though! *lol*)

Part of that earth trashing/animal killing thing is thumbing their noses at the El-*th though, who's world this is. They know the El-*th are constrained from stopping them. And the hybrids had to believe they could win, so the El-*th let them.

So, then there's that karma held in abeyance thing. It's withheld the natural karmic consequences of that anti- human behavior as part of the contract. She keeps track of what karma's held in abeyance by giving 144,000 little reddish swirly marble things that get placed under the person's tongue of the ones they want to protect. (it's actually very like a part of a logo thing for some sports station I saw a while back)

What I think the hybrids conveniently forgot to mention to their folks though, is that each marble stores all the karma due of all it's previous users, so if you're the current user, guess what. If the contract ends, that's who's stuck picking up the tab. I don't know if it can be removed though, other than by dying. So, yipes--it's gonna suck to be you.

Oh, she withholds karma sometimes for other folks---you know, like the bully type. It's asked for by that bully's higher self. Because what seems the unfairness increases the pain of the 'victim' waiting after death for the bully's naked spirit to share that pain.

In that case, the higher self feels it will be more of an effective learning tool for that bully, cuz it's going to hurt just that much more and hopefully knock some spirit sense into them. The 'victim' has agreed to it at the spirit level, you know, taking one for the team. We can all be so helpful like that. :)

So, tomorrow, I'm going to discuss the actual process for making full enlightenment I've learned about thus far. That little green eyed feller is whining 'Noooo, we should be the first! Don't telll themmmm...noooo...." Cute little guy.

Can't tell I had an older sibling (by a year), who got all the 'glory' for doing things first--by the time I was able, it was old hat and no one cared. So I just hold him tight and whisper that 'it's ok...it's not very important at all... we're doing good things already...' lots of reassurances until he's goes back to sleep.

So I'm quite ok with sharing. The sooner someone does this, the better. We got a schedule to make and keep. I'm dealing with some other issues that may slow me down, and we don't need that.:)

Oh, she's saying you guys are thinking---so? I'll be dead by then--I won't care. Well your next incarnation may be too young to really be able to help and since it's still you albeit you don't necessarily remember, you'll still suffer the consequences of your decision now.

But one of the things I'm learning is that we're going to be able to get that regeneration 'program' up and running again, so 900 years may be very doable. So in fact you may very well be here still.

So it's something to consider before blowing this all off and going back to your Simpsons reruns. :)

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.04 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2282713