CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Zapping? by parazapper ..... Parasites Support Forum (Alt Med)

Date:   10/14/2015 12:23:41 AM ( 9 y ago)
Hits:   3,292
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2282111

I disagree.

While the curezone is definitely under attack, as is most of alternative therapy, I believe that it will survive.

I have to look at it this way. The FDA spent close to a million trying to put me in jail. They have not stopped. In 2006, there were over 60,000 web site that talked about paradevices.com and parazapper. Now there are only a handful, but the word is out and people are seeking because of those who have had success.

Also, there is an upsurge in sites that mention paradevices.com and parazapper as well.

ParaZapper will persist and so will the curezone. It is just going to take both reactive adjustment and proactive thinking.

There needs to be a voting mechanism on forum posts that alerts the moderator. It needs to be different than the like and dislike functions. More likely a supportive and non-supportive function. Each vote is logged and the moderator can review to see if he thinks that trolls are trying to push out good posters. He can then either limit or boot the ones that he feels is either trolls or disruptive.

There can also be a warning and timeout for disruptive posters rather than just banning them.

These steps can reduce the argumentative atmosphere and make curezone more attractive.

If everyone puts their heads together, a solution can be found.

I do like the way the moderator handles things on the Zapper Support Forum . If a series of posts are argumentative and not supportive, he moves those posts to the Zapper Debate forum.

Also, in some cases, he will move some posts to a personal conflict forum which I feel is an excellent choice. It just flat out removes some of the disruptive posts and keeps the forums cleaner. The problem is that the moderators can not sit and read every post or even every thread on the forum. The alert flag is helpful to them so lets use it when there are problems.

Perhaps there can be one more step: a troll review board that can follow the activities of suspected problems.

What we do need to accept and understand is that not every one who disagrees or who has a different opinion is a troll. This is supposed to be a place where people can ask for and receive the opinions of others, good or bad.

The discussion needs to be kept civil and attacks kept to a minimum.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2282111