CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Zapping? by #461 ..... Parasites Support Forum (Alt Med)

Date:   10/12/2015 5:37:10 PM ( 9 y ago)
Hits:   3,440
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2281782

I like zappers for parasites. You don't have to know what specific ones you have; it kills them all. It's a function of the wave shape, not the the frequency due to the battery operation.(btw, parazapper, thanks for that bit about info on the battery zapping)

I don't think the other frequency based electronics like rifes, have that, but of course if battery run, they probably do. They all are about the right frequency more.

Dr Clark postulated the average sick person would need 22 hours a day to kill all their pathogens one at a time like that. I'm not wanting that kind of time commitment, unless I'm sooooo sick I'm bed ridden--and the frequency would need changing every 7 minutes.

Which I'm sure the computer ones these days can do, but still---I have a life, eh? I do duration zapping for an hour once a week (maintenance---a hour's probably more than necessary) and a maintaince dose of the herbs and I'm good to go.

Spooky2, I'm a tad suspicious of, it seems too easy and too cheap--like bait in a pig trap. I wouldn't know how to check if there wasn't some underlying harmful frequency being run at the same time, who's ill effects might not show up for a while. Could you? Or your average user?

The original Spooky probably is OK though. The 'elites' stand to lose a lot of money if we start healing ourselves though. And in the interest of keeping those billion and billions of dollars coming in wouldn't be above sabotaging stuff like this, It's common sense---follow the money!

I do think frequency zapping is very good though for doing specific illnesses' pathogens. I got and used a zapper with fungus frequencies for getting rid of my 'cancer' Worked soo good, I ended up not even using any of the antifungal herbs I started out with!

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2281782