CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Vegan diet best for cleansing? Best vegan protein? by Hidden Username ..... Ask CureZone Community

Date:   10/12/2015 5:32:11 PM ( 9 y ago)
Hits:   2,676
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2281779

You responded to me on this thread responding to someone asking what vegan diets to look at. I named the Starch Solution which has an M.D. clinician writing it and over seeing lots of health improvements on it, in a big way.

You dismiss that out of hand and claim he looks like he can't breath because he eats "glue". Most people his age in America look like mutants, he looks like a real person used to look before people's insides had been turned into Frankenstein by vaccines, anti-biotics, gmo's and pesticides.

You stated you don't agree with starches and then this discussion became about your own DISBELIEF based on what some anthropology professor's book you read said somebody ate 5 million years ago, that a vegan diet just doesn't work, and you just can't do anything about it.

I agreed starches are not a food I can even eat, that is why I adhere to 80 10 10, which is a high carb low fat raw vegan diet based on fruit and greens, nuts and seeds.

First, this discussion was about starches, and then you turned it into an anthropological debate about vegan diets.

I do not take supplements, I believe they are harmful and they are not promoted on the 80 10 10 LIFESTYLE. If you refuse to read the book, you will fail to understand that it is a paradigm shift in health and nutrition.

I can not discuss this with you as you are not open to the possibility that lifestyle habits such as exercise, sleep, sun, stress, etc. can make or break a diet like this, but it certainly can when all modern "crutches" of the food and nutritional sort are removed.

I gave you countless good examples of muscular long term vegans, and you refuse to accept them based on the fact that you have to eat too much to have muscles while being a vegan, and that they look old or skinny or something?! That is your opinion and has very little to do with vegan diets. Many old photos of Native Americans look very similar, which I think is fine, they look like humans should look who aren't puffed up by too much fat and meat like poor Sally Fallon.

I have a few letters behind my name, but I certainly do not agree that all of human history is understood, agreed upon or proven in any shape or form in the academic sense or that we even have the full truth of history. Question academia, please.

In the states, we have a saying about academia...

B.S. (Bull s*%$t)
M.S. (More s*%$t)
PH.D (Piled Higher and Deeper)

The simple observation of human physiology clearly points to a fruigivore design, this is obvious and does not need historical proof or hypothesis in anthropological history.

Most people come to understand and agree with the fruigivore design of man after three days of eating based on 80 10 10, and then it takes someone with a phd in anthropology to come along and argue with them while they thrive on their species specific diet.

All the best..

HM

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2281779