CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Cleansing advice by glaxony ..... Ask Glaxony

Date:   10/10/2015 8:54:14 PM ( 9 y ago)
Hits:   1,381
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2281460

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

Ultimately we all have to figure it out for our own selves by listening to our bodies and deciphering the code as it communicates with us. I decided I needed rife treatments and it seemed like I was getting some good results, but now the guy who was wanting me to come once a week is no longer available. I am not sure if it is because I freaked him out giving him so many details that it scared him and he felt overwhelmed, or if he is just with holding a treatment in hopes of selling me a machine of my own so he can get a commission, or what. Maybe he just went out of town. For all I know he could be sick or dead as I sit her suspecting him of conspiring against me. I am a paranoid person. I am suspicious of everybody and everything. There is no reason for you to take it personally. I keep hoping it is the parasites making me neurotic and I will feel calm and peaceful by getting rid of them. Maybe you can too.

The questions I am asking you are the questions I would be asking myself in order to heal myself if I were in your shoes. But I have never walked in your shoes, so I am not sure what to make of your answers. The meat phobia is a no grok for me. I would just buy organic meat from the health food store and cook it until it is well done. End of story. No fear here.

Or you can eat spirulina. That is a really good source of protein and you don't have to worry about parasites. I suspect those magic mushrooms awakened an awareness and now you must make some changes or suffer and you are not sure what to do instead. So try getting involved in some things you have never been involved in before.

Study up on what kind of parasites cause obesity. Did Hulda Clark ever do a study to see if all obese people have the same kinds of parasites in them? What sort of contribution would you like to make to the world before you die? How would you like to see the world improve? Shift your attention to these things when you catch yourself neurotically perseverating and obsessing on parasite. After taking action to rid yourself of them, give your mind a rest and thank nature for providing a remedy. Trust your immune system. It knows what to do, if you will give it the nutrition it needs. Do you take any vitamins? Do you have any mineral deficiencies? What kind of herbs are in your kitchen?

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2281460