CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Nothing is Helping. Constant Suicidal Thoughts by SuperWoman29 ..... Toxic Black Mold Forum

Date:   10/9/2015 4:30:28 PM ( 9 y ago)
Hits:   2,022
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2281264

That is definitely some sound advice. Funny, I just picked up pau darco yesterday. I've done the lemon water thing for about 9 years now.

I've never done well on meat, and used to only eat chicken occasionally. I don't think I could even afford eating that all day long at this point. When things are going more smoothly, I am actually ok on a little organic oatmeal.. I agree that my powdered proteins might be causing some discomfort, but it only happens after ovulating, which means that my screwed up hormones are affecting my digestion. Damn estrogen probably has a role in that. I might try indole 3 carbol again.

I don't know how much food you were taking in, but if they were normal servings, the calorie count would be quite low. I struggle to get in at least 1100, which seem necessary to keep my muscle mass. Recently I put more on after losing a lot for the two weeks I cut out eggs and whey. Yes, I've tried it, but my face looked disgusting. Emotionally I can't deal with that because I am not getting any younger. Besides, if your under eye area looks hallow, you're losing muscle and you are not underweight, that is a sign that something is missing. I will have to keep the eggs and whey, but will try just one serving for each per day.

The whole Iodine thing is indeed tricky. My labs from August showed all my hormone disruption. At the moment, I'm having trouble finding a doctor under my plan to Rx the tests. The last guy only did it because I nagged him to death, lol.

Oh, and I agree how not everything is die off. I have a friend with a different chronic illness, and I am ways debating that with her!

I will try things from your routine and also take a look at Frostymug and Whiteshark's post.

Thank you!

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2281264