CureZone   Log On   Join

More thoughts on the wrong focus... by #461 ..... Ask CureZone Community

Date:   10/4/2015 4:27:03 PM ( 9 y ago)
Hits:   8,886
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2280393

So let me discuss a bit more about the 'love/peace/non-violence' focus to spirituality which is, as I said really a bunch of manipulative tripe. Stuff designed to keep us from going after those scum hybrids, and totally sending us down the wrong track for making full enlightenment.

It's the only way they won't have 300,000 years of karma snapping back on them—remember? So they're very motivated to make sure we never even question the idea that love/peace/non-violence aren't even close to the right approach.

I hear their employees spouting this nonsense all the time, from every angle they can think from 'new age thought' to traditional religions like Judaism and Catholicism---'oooohhh---there just isn't enough 'loooove' in this world---people are tooo 'violent'—people are just soooo evil these days (those demons are behind it)-----god wants us to 'looovve' one another---we just need more 'peeeace' in our hearts---don't resist god's will for you---kill them with kindness---don't fight back, be peaceful instead---god knows your struggles, and he'll give you your reward in heaven if you can stay strong'—and on and on it goes.

Knowing the real reasons behind what they've been teaching us can make disentangling yourselves from the centuries-deep morass of shaming and guilt-tripping a lot easier, I think. I believe each of us has a connection to the collective unconscious and we really aren't the stupid gullible cattle they want to believe we are and are trying to convince us we are.

Sure, they've been dumbing down our thinking abilities over the centuries—the printing press really put a dent in that process for a while and the internet is providing learning resources they aren't in control of today---it really isn't pedophiles and 'terrorists', trying to harm your babies---although they're providing enough shills to make it seem like those are real threats but they're all plants, strictly designed to make you so afraid, you'll allow all sorts of really bad ideas to be implemented.

They found if they can scare you about your kids being at risk, it's much easier. It's really all about gaining control of a resource that might allow you to learn information they want hidden, and keeping you from thinking for yourself.

Just ask Germany—Hitler (one of those unfortunate set-up fellows) based many of his (the 'elites' aka hybrid's) tyrannical policies on 'it'll make your kids safer' which was one of the most effective ways he was able to disarm his people---of course, without their weapons, the government/police just walked right in and did what they wanted, because now, NOBODY was safe—least of all the kids. And we keep falling for it, time and time again. Using the 'kid' card works nearly every time.

While they try, with their version of 'religions' to hide the truth, it isn't 100% effective. Somewhere inside, we all can feel the lie. We may do all sorts of behaviors to try and detracts ourselves so we can deny that voice because it is at such odds with what we're being taught. But I know we all have it. Some in reactivity to the dichotomy of feeling that awareness in the face of the lies of the hybrid, even go to the level of not believing anything about a higher entity or that there is more than this time around. Again, the hybrids sending them down the wrong path—anything to keep us from making enlightenment, eh? They'd rather you believe in nothing than actually start searching for the real path.

Take off the 'religious dogma' blinders for a minute and just think about it objectively. Is humanity really a better bunch of folks after centuries of thinking and believing like this?? Can anyone say we're improved, even since the 50's?? If that horse crap really was the way—we all should be in heaven by now—right? I mean even 3,000 years of it should have shown a significant amount of improvement in us. So if you look past all the excuses the hybrids are putting out there for why it isn't working yet for even a second, it's pretty clear to see it's never ever worked, except to make us weaker and fight more violently among ourselves.

Maybe some planted 'prisoner' is pretending to have an life changing and behavior altering experience because he found 'god', but those are mostly made up stories. There might be some gullible, easily manipulated folks who are caught up in the placebo effect, and may not even realize the 'good' things happening to them are because the hybrid employees are arranging it now—and may have been the cause of many of the problems to begin with—nothing like a 'true' believer to sell the lie.

So what should we be doing instead?? you may ask (maybe)--cuz oh boy, talk about unconscious resistance---because in your heart, 'god' is real, and you're a much better person, and you've felt jesus in your heart and he made miracles happen and you were possessed by the holy ghost and... and... any 'proof' to feel safe in the face of the blindness of what happens when we die. I'm not familiar with the 'proofs' from other religions, as much as I am from 'Christianity'. Sorry.

Most of the time, who you're actually talking to isn't some 'divine entity', it's your higher self—the part of you always out in the spirit realm. If you'll talk and listen to it, whoever you think it might be, it's delighted. It'll go with the deception if it thinks it can use it to guide you to your higher good—which if you see an improvement in your life after 'converting', that's because you're finally listening to the part of you with all your past life accumulated wisdom.

Sorry—no jesus making you a better person—only you. The 'miracles'? Some of course, are hybrid doing stuff to keep you believing and not questioning, some are the El-*th who are still around running under the guise of 'angels' in keeping with the contract's stipulation of no aliens, who genuinely want to help but really are constrained from doing so, other than the occasional 'miracle', or it is you, yourself.

Like I said, really intense emotional stuff, like rage and terror, are most likely to be what your body can hear. Sorta like you yelling at the top of your lungs. But anyway, in those circumstances involving critical things, like your young one getting caught under a bus or something, you're yelling loud enough that your energy working part can actually hear you. If we had access to those skills of ours as we should, you'd think nothing of being able to lift the bus, because that's what working with raw energy is like. It allows you to use the energy around you to enhance your own abilities. Not even remotely 'of the devil' as the hybrids want you to believe.

Imagine how dangerous that would make us—especially if they were trying to abuse us?? Not only would their attempts to use that same raw energy to control us fail (pesky anger shield), but we could use it to go after them. If we had access, we'd smear them. We are a lot stronger. AS the species we were to begin with even, but also, remember most of the aliens allowed the greys to use their DNA to make us more like them physically, which actually included the ability to work with raw energy, which means those with the El-*th DNA are actually nearly as powerful as the El-*th themselves.

The El-*th did worry about that originally, but their cautious testing to see if it did increase our power, showed no effect at all. They of course didn't know for the longest time the communication lines were the reason we seemingly had no power, not the actual abilities themselves, which is why it made no difference. It didn't affect the ability to communicate with our skills at all.

Well, another long post. Sorry---there's just so much to say. I really hope you can start listening to that inner voice which really wants the very best for you. If you think that voice is god or jesus or whoever, just ask it. I think it'd be happy to put the deception aside if it could.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2280393