CureZone   Log On   Join

THANK YOUs by glaxony ..... Ask Trapper

Date:   9/28/2015 4:35:16 AM ( 6 years ago ago)
Hits:   422
URL:   https://curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2279218

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

I arrived early for a class the other night and the man hosting told me about his machine and offered to give me a treatment. I was only on it for about 5 minutes but it was amazing. He said he did an ascended master program. I got a sense of relief and well being and felt really good all day the next day. A chronic pain in my right breast moved. The next day it was gone. So I went back and got on the machine for an hour this morning. I wasn't too worried about detox because my diet is really good and I do systemic cleansing regularly, so I asked him to crank it up as high as I could stand it. My eustacian tube (sp?) started itching while I was hooked up and I had some drainage down the back of my throat. I felt mildly shocked when I left, pun intended. It will be interesting to see how things go this week. Later on in the day I felt something in my nose and pull it out. I am not sure what it was, but it kind of looked like a tiny little dried up red hookworm.

My friend who offers this service told me he is always looking for new frequencies. He will be very happy to get these links. I will also tell him about CZ and encourage him to share the ones he has.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2279218