CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: 40 day master cleanse by hasturman ..... Master Cleanse Support Forum

Date:   9/24/2015 11:09:34 AM ( 9 y ago)
Hits:   2,168
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2278489

I am on day 40 of The Master Cleanse starting from when I wake up. I have been good. The lemonade makes me sick to drink now though. Even the smell makes me feel nauseous. I am hoping this will pass. My tongue is 50% pink. I don't have much to go until I get fully pink tongue.

I weigh 67 KG now. I have lost 5.5KG in the past 9 days. If that seems like a really high number. Yeah, I think it is. I weighed myself on monday (Japan time so three days ago) at 69 Kilo and I was 67KG on Thursday. So, I am actually probably lower for day 40 but I won't weigh again until monday.

I am pressing forward even though the highest recommended day is 40. So, I will go for 50 Days as long as I can. Like I said, the lemonade makes me feel sick now.. I will be out of supplies on sunday (End of day 42). Going to go buy 24 lemons and 4 more maple syrups on Sunday night. That will put me at 50 days. Than, I will ease off for at least 10 days. So, 60 days total if you count the ease off... which you should. I have A health check the day after I finish.

So, we will see what damage I did to myself. Hopefully none. I will try to eat the weekend after the cleanse is over. If I feel sick at the end of the weekend I will ease off an extra 5 days. I might do that for the rest of the month. Weekend trials and Weekday ease offs. We will see.

I really can't believe I made it to 40 days. It is painful. I cannot lie about this. BUT. I think its worth it. I will probably end up at around 62-64 KG. I imagine I will be 65 By monday and by the next week 62 possibly even as low as 61. That's fine as I still won't be underweight for my height. I can get down to 128 pounds (58-59 KG) Before I am underweight.

Wish me luck in the next 10 (Technically 11) days. I will need it. It's going to be hard.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2278489