CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Spiritual Healing by #461 ..... Ask CureZone Community

Date:   9/23/2015 3:04:07 PM ( 9 y ago)
Hits:   9,264
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2278344

1st--A warning to paid shills and other pro-'elite' employees..

First off, let me say this is a resource with tremendous first hand knowledge. And most of what I'm saying is coming directly from that source. So, did you know that your employer works for the 'elites' who are at the very top level aliens? Which means you are essentially working for aliens? And not any of the nice aliens—think Battlestar galactic style aliens (but not cyborgs—real aliens) who've tried to infiltrate our governments and every other necessary human institution with the enslavement of a few humans and the destruction of the rest firmly in mind. Which makes you a Judas of the highest order—you are a traitor to HUMANITY! I'm thinking you may not realize it, and just think you have a good paying job. Your karma even now might be saying you're doing more bad than good following the 'elite' orders. But that's for you to realize—not me.

A bit of background first. The aliens aren't actually full breeds, so they have a lot of the underlying confusion and insecurities of any being with a mixed heritage. Their fathers basically conquered their mother's world and did the whole rape and pillage thing. Abnormally so, these two species actually proved cross fertile, although the off spring were sterile, much like mules.

The greedy murderous destructive behaviors you find from the 'elites' who'll I'll refer to as hybrids is them sorting that confusion by identifying themselves more with their father's race, than their mothers, who didn't survive their birth, so add some guilt to that list as well. So they emulate their father's way of doing things even though one of the species that race conquered hated them so much they actually created a virus secretly and coordinated it's release on all the worlds where their father's race lived and in less than a week, every single purebred was dead, just so they could be free of these tyrants. All that's left are these hybrids who got sick but didn't die.

Their father race (although very technically advanced) wasn't very powerful in energy working terms though, and their mother race only a bit more so, so on the galactic scale of importance, they're pretty weak and so are pretty low on that scale, another thorn in their psyche—a version of the 'short man' complex really. They were sentient enough to be able to keep their bodies regenerated though, and thus it has been the very same hybrids abusing us humans since the beginning—which is why they can indeed have century-spanning plans that most humans don't believe possible.

Anyway back to the warnings. One, be aware the hybrids HATE traitors—and you've proven yourself the worst of the lot (remember they're pretty sensitive to traitors after losing their father's whole species to the species that rose up out of slavery to dare to kill their masters i.e. traitors).

You are willing—like Judas---to sell your whole people out for mere money. Although they use you, you'll be some of the first killed if they manage their little take over scheme. It's a guaranteed death warrant. You've proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that you are completely corruptible—even if they didn't hate traitors so much, they still believe you'd happily betray them if someone came along willing to pay you more. So you weren't ever going to be left alive. And the first killed are going to be the shills in high government office—cuz their betrayal is far more informed—they know they're selling humanity out—they just don't realize the full intentions of the hybrids who they may not realize are aliens either.

Two, what the hybrids have managed to make us forget, is that just after you die—-no, it's not Satan, with his pitchfork, St Peter with your harp, or Thor with your beer and hammer---will be all the spirits of those folks who you've deliberately hurt waiting to wrap around your now naked spirit and share all the pain you caused them with you, and they won't stop until they know you know exactly how what you did to them felt. God forbid you murdered or tortured folks cuz that will be quite a bad time, eh? That's why 'hell' was such an easy sell. You'll wish it was hell—it might not hurt as much---and it will go on as long as there are spirits with pain to share. Which (my early lives here were as a mercenary, so I had a couple trips through that myself!) can seem like an eternity.

So, I'm just letting you know what they hide from you so you can start making better informed choices—yes, you'll still have karma due, even if you stop now and those spirits will still be waiting but you can at least stop racking up more bad karma and spirits waiting, eh?

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2278344