CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Hole in sinus after tooth extraction! Need some good advice please. by a22md ..... Ask CureZone Community

Date:   9/9/2015 11:46:48 AM ( 9 years ago ago)
Hits:   107,065
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2275320

I still have a large hole leading to my sinus from a impacted wisdom tooth. It has been about 2 years, and after a dozen times of the dentist trying to stitch it, then pulled a flap over and stitched, then used a piece of tissue and bone and stitched it, etc etc...nothing worked...it never closed and it healed open. I have constant sinus infections, as well as disgusting infected drainage in my mouth that tastes like something died in your mouth. It is horrible. I have no suction, and have to constantly clean and remove food to avoid going further into my sinus. My dentist has been giving me the run around I am sure because he did something wrong. After doing all of these procedures he finally says, well you can either go to an oral surgeon I know but you would have to drive 3 hours to his office, or I can try it one last time because he sent me a video on how to do it...I'm thinking really? After all of these times you have stitched it, then it heals and you cut it open again and again now you tell me you had no idea what you were doing and yea like I want you to do the procedure after watching a video knowing you have never done it before! He tells me this oral surgeon is a friend of his..now I know something is shady..I didn't even think to contact a lawyer..I have just dealt with it unfortunately, but I thought I was the only one dealing with this. I hate the numb and painful feeling I still get if I bite down on something hard, or try to brush. It even makes me talk, breathe, sing, all of the above differently. My family keeps telling me I can die from this, if I leave it open with all of the infections, but I really do not want to go through that pain again, not being able to talk or eat etc because at this point I have no faith in anyone healing it. Also how do they expect people not to sneeze? This is part of healing they tell you to avoid but really who can stop a sneeze?

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2275320