CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Mastic Gum temporarily ended my CFS, why would it stop working? by BrightSideOfLife ..... CFS, ME, CFIDS Alternatives Support

Date:   8/26/2015 1:52:00 PM ( 9 y ago)
Hits:   5,681
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2272888

As lineup says, your body is under significant stress and has a very high requirement for nutrients which is causing you constipation due to nutrient exhaustion.

Your protein digestion is extremely poor due to hypochlorhydria which in itself causes problems. I am diabetic and have had very poor skin healing for many years, 2 decades and kept being told by doctors that it was due to the diabetes. Recently I improved by protein digestion and bingo my skin healing improved considerably. My skin would not form raised scabs when injured, any injury would very slowly grow out as the skin was renewed usually causing scares. Since improving my digestion my skin now forms raised scabs and heals much better than it has in many years. My body is still under significant stress from the chronic infection which is still affecting healing but hopefully now I have a place to to acquire what I need to destroy the biofilm ie d isomer amino acids. However they are far more expensive due to only selling in larger quantities than previous sources suggested. Those previous sources would not sell to me as they only sell to educational establishments and companies. 20g is at least x4 more than I need which would be more than enough. The other companies selling to eduction would sell in 1 and 5g quantities.

I have had constipation for a long time and I have had good results with lecithin. I have combined it with vit C and I am about to get myself a ultrasonic cleaner to help emulsify the vitamin c to make it more absorpable supplying lecithin at the same time. I need both vitamin c and lecithin so this should help meet both requirements.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.06 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2272888