CureZone   Log On   Join

Can Patient Produces Medical Records. by patientadvocate ..... Cancer Forum

Date:   8/25/2015 11:50:51 AM ( 9 y ago)
Hits:   3,250
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2272722

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

Stage IV Cancer Patient Produces Records To Show Bone Lesion Resolved in 90  Days

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZQnrA3UOps

At this point I am tired of trying not to feel tired, you know, of all the online people who cliam they can cure cancer. 

First,   I hate that word "cure."  People throw it around like Kleenex and for all that it is used, how many people show up with their medical records to show even bone lesion regressions?  Nobody?  Everybody has a cure.  Nobody has a patient with medical records....?   ok I think I get it!

Get this.... people die from this disease and when they come to me they are so confused and pulled in 19 different directions... They have tried Budwig, Gerson, Clark.  Even when given a clear protocol in writing they start reading the disinfo. and hype and their they go, chasing a dozen rabbits afraid of their own shadow but never of the cancer that will kill them. they die fearing everything but cancer.

How do you spot hype?     Well,  when someone claims to have cured cancer,  the type of cancer is huge.  They all can manifest different pathways to generate energy.  Folice acid, tyrosene kinase, hormones,  not just lactic acid.  So, when someone says that  a product cures cancer they are usually quoting someone else or are referring to "A SINGLE CASE."

So, when someone says something "cures all cancers."   It's hype, it's a theory, and it's dangerous.

It's Put UP   or Shut Up!      

It's also quite funny to note how much money people are making off of you poor cancer patients. You guys are pulled in so many directions and chase your tail in so many directions.   I have lost so much respect for many "healers"  when clients retain me and I get to watch some of you guys work.  I am like the fly on the wall!   I am in the shadows.

Bob Marshall told a dying Leukemia patient, a 17 y.o. female patient.  (Getting blood transfusions just to stay alive another week. ) He told she was sitting on the fence and was about to basically blow it, if she didn't start following his nutritional regime.  I mean she was already taking 200 pills from him.  Really Bob?  He represented his protocol as a cure, told her she needed to eat something different other than the coconut milk smoothies with hemp and slippery elm protein. She was getting pure organic diet with two smoothies per day.

Some type of Quinoa was it Bob?    She's dead now huh? 17 year old girl Bob!!!! It was her fault eh?   Larry!!!    She was spending almost 1000 k/ month on minerals from you Larry!  Can you give her father just a tiny rebate...maybe ten dollars even?   No! Not a dime huh? It was their fault too,  didn't start soon enough, didn't buy enough liquid minerals?

Larry from ESSENCE OF LIFE,    quit charging so much for your damn liquid cesium.... I don't care who you are friends with anymore. I am getting sick of you!  Liquid mInerals my foot!  Every cancer patient should become their own distributer, buy the minerals in bulk and instead of spending 1000k a month,  mix your own minerals at 60 dollars a month and not 1000 dollars!!!  Really?  There is nothing special about it!  How do you get liquid cesium?   You dissolve a 1/3 tsp in glass of water of pure cesium chloride. Now you have liquid!

As the body count grows,  as I watch people die clinging to the cancer tutor protocols....     yeh.....I cry when people die swerving off the path they should be on.  Hey thanks guys.  Thanks so much for Susan, Lila, Betty, Edward, Melissa, and such. All were your clients, I couldn't get them to focus on actual blood and cellular oxygen they were to worried about a dozen other herbs that were miserably under dosed. 

Instead of repeating other peoples claims, other peoples research, maybe you healer guys who are taking peoples lives into your hands, should finance a little research of your own  and while you are all at it....  show me one damn cancer patient you have regressed, produce the records.It's time for this all to stop! No more deaths!

After seeing regressions using pro oxidant and heavy minerals that are actually dosed correctly and supported correctly  I have had enough of this. 

I am giving all the puported experts out there one month to produce records or I am getting a legal team together and getting all you frauds off the internet.   Mickael Verentes, Vincent, and all the rest of you guys.  Your time is limitted put up or shut up.   People are dying on your protocols.  How do I know?  Hell, the moderator of cancercured is dead....  the biggest fan of cannibus in that forum is dead.... dead, dead, dead!  Your whole forum is dying and there is Vincent telling people how bad ozone is. How much for your retreat?  What's the matter. Can't make money off of ozone?  Phd My Foot!  Your days are numbered.  You see I have an actual health care licensure and can actually do something about your B.S.  You see!  THAT'S MY JOB!

All I got to say is this....  when it comes to cancer.... know your enemy... do the research.  Attacking a disease by how it breathes and eats should be pretty simple concept you would think. But not when you go online to "cure your cancer."

Here is the proof that so many others cannot produce. I  have more but you get the picture.

This is the latest woman to do something not one of you can do... not Vincent, Not Webster Kerr, Not Earthclinic, not Michael Verentes,  not one of you guys will remove bone lesions in 90 days like this woman did.  So go away.  I am tired of watching your people die!

At some point all you internet healers become a menace to mankind when  your therapies take money and do very little good for your client. I have actually turned clients away with money because I felt it was too late to help them.

Overnight Cure For Cancer?    Really?      I am going to be sick....

This disease has taken the closest, kindest, neatest people from my life... it will take even more before we are done.   All of us should be sharing and caring, not competing. But I can't learn from you healers if you don't produce a medical record.

Show me medical records of any bone regression, major metastatic regression in a late stage patient and I will post the story on my website.... I will promote you on my website.

BTW   which I never do.    Even this lady's story isn't on my website.  So please have your "cured" clients call me with their medical records.

Sincerely

Bret Peirce (licensed nurse and founder)

American Cancer Advocates

AmericanCancerAdvocates.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZQnrA3UOps

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2272722