CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Agrisept L coffee enemas by Daveegee ..... Parasites Support Forum (Alt Med)

Date:   7/26/2015 2:19:03 AM ( 6 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,566
URL:   https://curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2268018

I have been battling candida, parasites, ibs for over 13 years now. My old posts will be under daveeg or daveeeg name but since I haven't used curezone in years my account has been shut down. A friend of mine went to see a nutritionist and she was given agresept L I had never heard of it before. She said it was supposed to help with candida and many other problems.

I am taken 15 drops with water daily for my candida but for some reason I decided to put in my coffee enemas with great results. I haven't seen parasites for years and thought they were all cleaned out with previous products. So was amazed to see hundreds coming out when using with coffee enema!!!

Don't know why this product is not well know but people have really good results with it.

Have a look at reviews on the Internet.

I only posted because I know how depressing this can all be and wanted to help! I don't enjoy writing but this had to be written.

Currently 15 drops in coffee enema daily for 4 days and getting the little buggers out!

D

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.05 sec, referred by curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2268018