CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Use you Breasts or Lose them! by knowledge seeker ..... Breast Cancer Forum

Date:   6/15/2015 9:10:47 AM ( 9 y ago)
Hits:   2,513
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2259750

I never took hormones, birth control pills and I breastfed on demand and practiced child lead weaning so weaned at age 4.

I did not have children as a teenager, am never drink last drink maybe 2 decades ago.

I did not have super early or late menopause.I think 13 and 50 are relatively normal ages.

I ate omega three fats. eat a large variety of produce, never had an abortion and had my children in my 20s.

Despite all this, I still got Breast Cancer at 43.

I suspect a genetic link.

I stupidly got radiation hen it recurred and was told they had to give me more than normal and that it could cause Breast Cancer and cancer in glands in neck.

being ok for the next 20 years, I thought I was ok as it was the earliest stage.

About a year ago, I was diagnosed with aggressive triple negative bras cancer. since it is not caused by estrogen, obesity should not have been a factor.

Told I will now die since I turned down standard of care except for a lumpectomy..I am suspecting since I did so little to cause this and did most of the right things,. it must have been me trusting them for radiation which usually leads other cancers to be more aggressive.

I hope others will not have radiation...I believe me taking huge amounts of antioxidants and over 150 supplements caused me to have less damage and might have kept it at bay a while. I had only 1/2 of the 5 symptoms they said I would definitely have.

Now they tell you to avoid antioxidants as it heals you faster than the treatment can harm you and counteracts how it works.

Despite all the antioxidants, I had a live blood test a week after I topped radiation and in the sample they took from finger every single cells had fee radical damage.

though I recently had another I was surprised to find 99% of the free radical damage was no longer there i suspect due to having a good diet or the things I am doing to fight my cancer.

Only 2 ells had fee radical damage but they said it was odd and they had never seen it look like that before so I suspect this massive dose of radiation really did a number on every cells in my body.

I suggest if you have cancer to only get surgery and use a lot of alternative health go to Chris beat cancer and watch ty bollinger's quest for the cure and do dr schulze incurables...high raw vegan foods. But avoid radiation and chemo like the plague as both are carcinogenic and powerfully so.

I feel gypped I did almost all the right things and still have to deal with this killer. i did not even wear bras having read dressed to kill. But still got it. why did I get it so young when I breastfeed so long and was told that would protect me. had I never got it then I would have not did radiation but since I had to have not counting recently 3 lumpectomies, I finally relented and did the radiation..what a mistake.

thoroughly research the many often permanent damage of chemo to the brain. liver. lungs. immune system and other vial organs..the brain damage is particularly bad and can be permanent...dont just blindly follow the doctor out of fear..they will not tell you most of what could happen and minimize it all. almost all the time, one has time to think about it an do some research. Please take that time and be very cautious about what you do..I feel the safest is surgery which can help by a person more time and then take things that kill cancer stem cells I listed some of these in my post in the Cancer Forum under on the cheap end post there.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2259750