CureZone   Log On   Join

Most IMPORTANT book you will ever read on diet and health, and its FREE by looking123456789 ..... Market Place: Advertise, Buy & Sell

Date:   6/14/2015 6:47:08 PM ( 7 years ago ago)
Hits:   472
URL:   https://curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2259660

Hello everyone,

I have spent over a decade of trying to fix various health issues and symptoms by spending endless hours researching and reading forums and experimenting. It got so bad that a year and a half ago I almost died.

I have now fully recovered... from over 50 debilitating symptoms. Very rapidly, and very easily. Once I had the right information, good health was SIMPLE. And I realized most of us are actually causing more problems than solving them by trying to be healthy and ignoring what our body is telling us.

I very recently published my first and only book... based off of my 12 years of research and experience in this field, which is currently FREE on amazon. I wrote this book and linked this book here to spare people from the suffering, and in some cases, the agony that is often unknowingly self inflicted.

http://www.amazon.com/Great-Diet-Deception-illness-instinctual-ebook/dp/B00ZK5RNCI/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1434318972&sr=8-2&keywords=diet+deception&pebp=1434318976856&perid=45F67985EE9E4A2EAAB6

The following is a description of what the book is about and about me:

Do you have 'diet rules' to limit the intake of certain foods such as grains, wheat, dairy, saturated fat, meat, salt, or Sugar because you have been told that they aren't good for you? Perhaps you ignore your body's hunger signals by restricting calories so you can lose weight? Or maybe you purposely limit your servings of cake and hamburgers and ice-cream even though your body desperately craves them? Well what if I told you that many cultures lived longer and much healthier lives than we do today, yet thrived on the very foods we often demonize? What if I told you that the studies that 'experts' reference to demonize these foods are far from conclusive, and that the real problem is how most of our food is grown and processed today? And finally, what if I told you that ignoring your body's food cravings and hunger signals is actually causing your body incredible amounts of stress.... and setting the stage for a ruined metabolism and a myriad of other health problems down the road? 'The Great Diet Deception' will show you what the real root causes of our health problems are, and why throwing away the diet rules and entrusting your body to decide what, when, and how much to eat is paramount for good health.

Sounds crazy? They do if you equate success to short term results of only a few weeks, months, or a year or two. I was stuck in this diet deception for over a decade because listening to my body would initially cause aggravated symptoms, and certain diet restrictions would improve them considerably... short term. But these are all bandaid solutions that don't fix the root cause, and DO NOT LAST!

About the author: Zak Roedde was one of the countless millions of people who have been deceived by the false promises of self-enforced diet rules. He endured a painful 12 year journey of rules and restrictions on his diet which were recommended by various 'experts' to achieve good health. Instead, all he achieved was an accumulation of dozens of debilitating health problems which brought him close to an early death. He eventually came to the obvious, yet strangely elusive truth; our food cravings and hunger signals are not dysfunctional, and following them is essential to long term good health. He then began following his cravings to eat what, when, and how much he wanted and eventually underwent a full recovery. He now enjoys great health with no food rules, and has no intention of ignoring his body ever again.

All I ask if you read this book is you actually TRY IT! My advice has already worked for dozens of people suffering from similar issues. And if you love the book, please pretty please post a review :D

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.36 sec, referred by curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2259660