CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Anyone with candida ever had to take triple therapy for H.pylori ?. In desperate need of some help and advice. by Rower ..... Candida & Dysbiosis Forum

Date:   6/10/2015 12:35:48 AM ( 9 y ago)
Hits:   7,025
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2258657

H. Pylori Protocol
June 2015
Tay, I will share with you 6 years of my experience fighting H. Pylori and a solution and how to heal a stomach ulcer fast.
All my digestive problems started in 2009 after an Antibiotic treatment I was given for my leg infection.
I have tried lots of different herbal therapies. Each "recipe" was tested for at least 2 months and up to 6 months. Nothing worked, though some recipes have improved my condition.
In 2014 I have learned about the Bio Botanical Research and their product Biocidin, which is an herbal antibiotic. It is effective and easy on the body because it works very slow / gently and may take a long time to kill the H.P.
I used it for 6 months and I thought I have recovered, because I felt great, my stool finally became normal and the physical and mental energy have returned to me (I think I had a bad case of Candida and HP in the same time). I stopped taking Biocidin and a month later all the problem have returned. I believe that this herbal Antibiotic (it lists all the herbs on the label) would have healed me completely if I continued with it for a whole year, six more months after I thought I was well.
Now I have to start all over and I have no patience left and I am going to do the triple Antibiotic for 14 days. But I know how to do it right after using the Biobotanical Research protocol.
This is how it's done right, while taking the Antibiotics :

- Probiotics 3 times a day
- Detox tea ( I am using Detox tea by Triple Leaf Teas) to clear you liver from the dying
bacteria, what is called a die off effect or Herksheimer Reaction
- Pao D'Arco tree bark in a pill, probably the best blood cleanser there is
- And some kind of adaptogenic substance, like ginseng with astragalus for example, the herbs
that make your organs and the whole body work their best

Also, helpful to know, that bacteria produces Tartaric acid as byproduct of it's own digestion, which suppresses the Malic acid, your source of energy. So, it's good to supplement on Malic acid when you have a bacteria.

To heal a stomach ulcer, probably after the antibiotic treatment:
Three cups of fresh cabbage juice some 30 min before a meal. It will build a lining over the injured area in 2 weeks! Another method is to use DGL tablets before meals, which is simply a Licorice root with a type of acid that stimulates your adrenal glands removed. This one will take longer time to heal but is another sure method and definitely more convenient than the cabbage juice.
Good luck.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.01 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2258657