CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Intense sugar cravings with die off! by sebreg ..... Parasites Support Forum (Alt Med)

Date:   5/20/2015 2:30:10 PM ( 6 years ago ago)
Hits:   3,209
URL:   https://curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2254439

oh trust me I have been there and totally understand wanting to do it all at once! try not to feel guilty if you goof up or have little slip ups.

When dealing with tricky health problems like this it is easy to go a bit crazy trying to figure out what to do and how to get better and jumping from one extreme to another! The desperation of wanting to get well can make us a bit paranoid that we aren't doing enough or everything we can to get better, or that we are missing something. It is hard finding the right balance in terms of trying new things/diet for better health and going too far. It is up to every individual to try different things within reason and see what they are comfortable with and feel best with. Some times it takes a friend or dr to help rein us in and suggest that we are being a little too extreme or need to be careful.

Thanks for your kind wishes as well!!! really appreciate it, keep us posted on your progress :)

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.05 sec, referred by curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2254439