CureZone   Log On   Join

Disgusted by worms by vch ..... Parasites Support Forum (Alt Med)

Date:   5/16/2015 12:10:28 AM ( 7 years ago ago)
Hits:   2,061
URL:   https://curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2253577

I have had enough. I am sick of worms crawling through my body ever since I took Humaworm in 2014. I had a worm come down the left side of my neck this evening, talk about unpleasant! It's enough that I feel them grotesquely in my legs. I don't know what steps to take next but I cannot deal with these worms. This saddens me and disgusts me on all levels. Yes, this sounds crazy! It certainly does not happen to most people. Most people don't have the dysentery I had for years, leaky gut, followed by copious steroids, and Humaworm. I hate this parasitic infestation and if I don't conquer it; it will conquer me. Feeling alone in this horrific nightmare. At this point, I just want my kids to go to Klinghardt's clinic. They deserve treatment before it escalates to this point for them.

If there is anybody else who can relate to this worm madness, please reply or PM me. I can't go this alone anymore. I'm crying, I'm so sickened by how this has destroyed my life and the lives of my innocent children. Wish I could go back in time.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.05 sec, referred by curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2253577