CureZone   Log On   Join

I BEG YOU PLEASE HELP! bad breath, stomach problems by #197489 ..... Bad Breath / Halitosis Forum

Date:   5/8/2015 2:39:56 AM ( 9 y ago)
Hits:   6,056
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2252212

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

Please i beg you please help me. Im 21 years old and have been suffering for almost 4 years. I'll try and make my story quick so here we go....
I went to Beijing, China to study abroad in high school and about two months after coming back to America I started feeling sick. One day I wokeup with really bad diahrea really bad stomach pain and digestive problems and ever since then it has only gotten worse. I would skip school and not reply to any of my friends because I was embarassed and because my stomach pain was so bad. After the stomach problems started I started having REALLY bad breath which caused me to stay home all day alone and not want to go out because everyone would cover their nose or not want to be near me. No matter how many times i brushed my teeth or took certain pills it wouldnt go away. The bad breath was even worse then the digestive problems (gas, bloating) because I cant hold my bad breath in like I can hold my gas in. The stomach pain has gone away but ever since the bad breath and digestive issues came I been having multiple health issues. (depression,anxiety,feeling tired daily, hypothyroidism,random pain, ibs, irritable bowl syndrome) I found out I had tonsil stones and I thought that was what was causing my bad breath so I got my tonsil taken out hoping the bad breath would go away...it didnt. I went to throat doctors , natural healing doctors, regular doctors and have done almost every test needed....x-rays, blood tests, adominal xray...hydrogen breath tests
but yea everything came back normal and i was so depressed i would stay in my room 24/7
also something that makes me suffer emotionally is that ive noticed that ever since the digestive issues and bad breath started whoever i dated or had any sexual relations with would start to get the same symptoms...after kissing me or sex they would feel really tired and sick and would start to have digestive issues and gradually overtime i noticed all of my partners have started getting bad breath and health issues......(they were all really healthy before meeting mei tried talking to my doctor about it but she wont believe me (by the way ive been tested for diseases and i have none)
my current bf (ive been with for 3 years) he was a happy healthy guy until the day we started being physical....ever since then he gradually started getting digestive issues and bad breath (off and on) which he NEVER had before....also he started getting tired alot and would sometimes sleep for hours and hours and wakeup like wtf i was never like this before whats happening...and so have all my other exs ive dated since i started having these issues....i noticed they all started feeling really tired and having digestive issues
my high school experience was ruined because of the digestive issues and bad breath and my college life is now being ruined
PLEASE HELP
suggestions/answers/information ANYTHING!!
ive been thinking about suicide my life sucks ever since the day i wokeup with alot of stomach pain and stomach issues....

health issues ive had since this started :
tonsil stones
lactose intolerance
gas
bloating
tired
anxiety
depression
constipation
lactose intolerance
EXTREMELY bad breath
random pains
hypothryoid
irritable bowl syndrome
stomach issues
stomach growling
smelly poop
white tongue
moody
green mucus in throat

top things im worried about:

-whatever i have seems to be contagious and has gotten worse over the 4 years
-my deteriorating health (i used to be very healthy and active)
-my chronic bad breath (REALLLY BAD )
-gas and bloating

tests and things ive done :
xrays (head and abdominal)
bloodtests
hydrogen breath test
homepathic medicine
regular medicine
pills
vitamins
examinations
tonsils taken out
diets
oil pulling
etc etc...

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2252212