CureZone   Log On   Join

Vertigo, brain fog and dizziness following chiropractic treatment by mikee5 ..... Adrenal Fatigue Forum

Date:   4/20/2015 7:02:55 AM ( 9 years ago ago)
Hits:   6,878
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2249096

I am a 23 year old male suffering from moderate adrenal fatigue.

On Friday I decided to visit a chiropractor after watching Youtube videos of sessions and researching the overall positive effects of spine manipulations etc.

It was my first time visiting and I only visited for a stiff upper back. I have never suffered with cramps or chronic pain, and neither have I ever been involved in an accident.

The chiropractor proceeded to perform the conventional manipulations on my back, but then he came to my neck. He commented that my neck was 'actually fine' but proceeded anyway. He did not take his time in finding the right position and just rotated my neck quite swiftly and I heard a pop. The pop wasn't loud, and it didn't really relieve me at all. It felt relatively uncomfortable.

After leaving the clinic, I experienced a serious episode of vertigo, dizziness, nausea, disorientation and brain fog. I felt emotionally drained and very tired.

By Saturday I had felt slightly better but not significantly. Something didn't feel right, I felt uncomfortable. Later during the day, I engaged in quite strenuous sex with my partner. After sex, I felt incredibly tired and dizzy. I almost passed out, and while I tilted to the left side of the couch, my left arm and leg went numb. I was overcome with severe anxiety and immediately went to the ER. A doctor explained that it was just the fluid in between my ears that was disturbed and I should fine within a few days.

I called him and he could not offer a valid physiological explanation for my symptoms, and instead claimed that my body was just 'adapting'.

It's Monday and I cannot say I feel that much better. I am exhausted, my cognition is slow, my back is a lot worse and sore and the dizziness is still somewhat lingering. What did this chiro do to my neck? I feared I suffered a stroke at one point as I suspected he tore an artery and reduced the blood flow to my brain.

I had progressed with my recovery dealing with adrenal fatigue and to be plagued with more health problems will literally break me. I need reassurance that I will recover and that this is not serious, I cannot rely on medical professionals to provide any clarity (or even chiropractors for that matter).

Thanks for any advice.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.01 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2249096