CureZone   Log On   Join

How to preserve tapeworm specimen? by Buggered ..... Parasites: RX Drugs Against Parasites

Date:   4/2/2015 12:28:09 PM ( 6 years ago ago)
Hits:   2,789
URL:   https://curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2246460

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

What is the correct solution, method to preserve a tapeworm? I felt something crawling from my rectum this AM after months of trying to figure out a diagnosis and the usual run around from doctors. Had to stop meds, was using oil soaked gauze to catch the debris which Imhave long thought was dessicated proglottits. Believed I saw Tapeworm in stool before after taking Praziquantel but it disintegrated when I tried to collect it. Now I have this flat, segmented, 4-5 inch specimen with another short piece which has curved hair looking projections from it and need to preserve for ID. My vet is going to attempt to helo with that.
Last took Praziquantel 6 days ago. This bugger crawled out followed by lots of the small rice like pieces.
Do not want to risk destroying this thing as ironically the MD's office called within 30 minutes to tell me pinworm paddle and 3 O&P's were negative. Must be the Easter Bunny crawled out my ass. LOL.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2246460