CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Body turns iodide into iodine??? No iodine needed? by glaxony ..... Iodine Supplementation Support by VWT Team

Date:   3/30/2015 9:22:37 AM ( 9 y ago)
Hits:   3,088
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2245813

What you are saying is very interesting to me because I can tolerate very high amounts of Lugols, but I cannot handle very much SSKI at all. So, applying your insight, it would seem that apparently my body cannot produce the enzymes needed to turn the Iodide into iodine.

I have had a cough and breast pain for years. Neither Lugols nor SSKI has improved the situation like bloodroot, which is for cancer.

But the lumps in my breast went away when I started taking Iodine, even though the pain in my breast remained. And I continue coughing, but I have to be very very cautious with the most famous remedy for a cough, which is potassium iodide, because it affects my short term memory, I get extremely paranoid, and it feels like the top of my head is going to blow off. None the less I persist with a tiny little minute dose, in hopes that I will slowly be able to increase over time.

But I have to take bugleweed in order to tolerate the SSKI , and bugleweed suppresses the thyroid. Meanwhile the doctor says all my thyroid test results look great and my lungs sound like they are clear. Then why am I coughing? Thank you for posting this. If I can do some research and figure out how the body converts Iodide into iodine, and give it the support it needs to do that, then maybe my cough and breast pain will go away.

I am thinking that the Lugols is holding at bay, whatever is trying to kill me with the cough and breast pain, as a kind of a work around, since my body is messed up and can't make use of iodide. Maybe this is kind of like the doctors taking out a thyroid gland and giving people armor. Only I still have my thyroid gland, which has been acting up lately.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2245813