CureZone   Log On   Join

Digestive Issues Worse After Many Years by rj33 ..... Ask CureZone Community

Date:   3/23/2015 1:43:42 PM ( 9 y ago)
Hits:   3,410
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2244551

Hi, all. I am hoping to get some advice and opinions on my health situation. I am a 33-year-old female.

For years I've had a very sensitive stomach--diarrhea very easily from a multitude of foods. I could never pinpoint it to a specific food or food group, so I chalked it up to IBS. About 3 months ago I started taking a shot of apple cider vinegar first thing every morning. I've been taking probiotics semi-regularly for probably a year. The only medicine I'm on is a birth control pills.

In the last couple months, things have gotten worse. I was getting severe cramping--worse than usual--which resulted in diarrhea. Then, about 3 weeks ago, I got pretty sick immediately after eating lunch. I got bad stomach cramps with slight nausea, which would last about 5 hours. Diarrhea always resulted. This happened on 3 different days during 1 week (not consecutive days). On the 3rd day, it was worse and I vomited many times. I did some research & consulted with some knowledgeable friends and feel that parasites were possible the cause of my troubles. 12 days ago I started a 3-month parasite cleanse.

I am taking PWA syrup and LBB (lower bowel balance) pills from OldFashionedSpices.com (these are the same as what's offered on DrChristophersHerbs.com). I'm continuing the apple cider vinegar in the morning and take about 2 Garden of Life probiotics during the day. Today, right after lunch I got the same stomach cramps, chills, and nauseated feeling. It's not as bad as it was before and a heating pad is helping, but I'm so sad I'm feeling this way. Could this be a result of the cleanse? Does it maybe mean good things are happening? Or is it maybe an indicator of something else going on? I wonder if my new apple cider vinegar regimen I started in January could have anything to do with the pain that started a month ago? Any thoughts are appreciated...

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2244551