CureZone   Log On   Join

My first Moritz liver flush by #69000 ..... Liver Flush Support Forum

Date:   2/28/2015 12:14:02 PM ( 9 y ago)
Hits:   2,711
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2239716

Here is the review I just posted to Amazon for The Liver and Gallbladder Miracle Cleanse: An All-Natural, At-Home Flush to Purify and Rejuvenate Your Body by Andreas Mortiz:

Purchased this book for my father who was diagnosed with gallstones as I had previously heard of cleansing in general. After much much research on Curezone, I bought the book and read it cover to cover in one night. Considering myself a healthy person at 34, 6'1" 175lbs, I had planned to read the book for him and instruct him what to try to avoid surgery. However, after learning so much from the book, I decided to try the cleanse.

I just finished my first cleanse this morning, following everything to the letter except for the colonics. Instead, I used Colosan a couple of times a few days before the actual cleanse. Everything went smoothly. Having read reviews, I was worried about drinking the Epsom salts and oil mixture, however, they really weren't that bad, just hold your nose while you drink it. I did have some stomach area pains after drinking the 6AM Epsom drink, however, they went away after about 20 minutes or so. As you can see in the photos, I had success in that I did expel an increasing number of stones on each morning bowel movement. As instructed by Moritz, I will do another cleanse in a month or so.

I feel just fine, had a bit of nausea the first day of drinking the apple juice, however, to my surprise, I did well during the week of the prep. One other thing I changed at the suggestion of another Amazon reviewer, was to drink the 32oz of AJ in the mornings, spread out about an hour apart, and then eat the first meal of the day around noon, depending on when you woke up. I did this because it was hard to space out the apple juice and meals as described by Moritz. I warmed all water and apple juice I drank during the week in a pot so as not to consume any cold liquids during the prep. See my attached photos, happy to answer any questions anyone may have!

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.00 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2239716