CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: The MMS Miracle Mineral Solution - the scam finally exposed. by saturnus ..... MMS - Miracle Mineral Solution Debate

Date:   2/20/2015 9:37:32 PM ( 9 years ago ago)
Hits:   8,248
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2238046

I heard the 'plight' of Daniel on RBN 'corporation nation' tonight in a format unusual for the show and to hear this person initially discussing how MMS works - was dubious at best. Then he went on to describe the legal battle. It sounds like Daniel - and he admitted , they were 'leaders' of selling this stuff on the internet 'worldwide' but using worldwide as a kind of illusion for the audience like people outside of USA  buying add credibility. They pander that idea on the big donations page they have set up.

He described how you 'flood' your body with oxygen when you take this product. Er, false, even oxygen therapies when intravenous do not flood your body. It targets different areas than through the mouth into the stomach, but to 'fill' is an exaggeration.  Then he said H202 was similar but he could not find studies of either's (true) effectiveness- to what they are promoting!  EITHER.   Then I went to investigate the claims and as you clearly mention - you are up against a brick wall of CLAIMS without substance. That annoys me because how deep do people always fall to sell out?

Youtube, facebook, you get the common sentence, "IT WORKS" -- and NOTHING more.

Even a cereal  box has nutritional information.

So here's my go to barometer for BS. Look at the people promoting the product.
THey look less healthy than some of the people who say they are sick.

Yes you can tell alot about looking at someone's physical appearance by deduction.

You don't have to look like iron man either , like some of those other products that use

ultra fit celebs to promote.

Again it comes down to people not taking the proper initiaive to understanding how the basics of how their body works, and not taking the steps to eliminate TRULY the garbage they consume.

Interesting thread. -

S.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.01 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2238046