CureZone   Log On   Join
 

Re: Accidental ingestion of MMS by Aussiesurfer ..... Miracle Mineral Solution MMS Forum

Date:   2/16/2015 2:00:50 AM ( 6 years ago ago)
Hits:   2,247
URL:   https://curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2237019

Yeh thanks Esstee, that makes me feel a lot better. Starting to feel alot better now, I am more worried about when this burn in my mouth is going to heal. I think your right that not much toxicity occured however, a small amount of intoxication was present, although very subtle. Id describe it as a slight brain fog and suppression of appetite. What do you think we're talking about here under 100mgs? More? Alot less?
 

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.06 sec, referred by curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2237019