CureZone   Log On   Join
 

Re: Accidental ingestion of MMS by SilverFox ..... Miracle Mineral Solution MMS Forum

Date:   2/14/2015 7:59:48 PM ( 6 years ago ago)
Hits:   2,321
URL:   https://curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2236796

Hello Aussiesurfer,

If you haven't experienced a chemical burn on the inside of your mouth and lips you should be OK.

If you swallowed you may end up sitting on the toilet for awhile.

Tom
 

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.05 sec, referred by curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2236796