CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Divorce & Circumcision by #68716 ..... Anti-Circumcision Support

Date:   2/1/2015 12:52:36 PM ( 9 y ago)
Hits:   3,425
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2234017

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

Wat?  I seriously do not understand your post, on any level.  Sex is the reason for divorce?  Is that what you're typing?  And, that circumsision has something to do with this theory?  ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Sit in a Family Court, for a few days, listen and observe.  Divorce rates are so high because of "No Fault" rules in nearly every State in the U.S. (48, I believe), and in Europe.  This is a relatively "new" legal concept that was adopted about 60-70 years ago ostensibly to protect housewives from destitution and ruin if their husbands ran off with the secretary leaving them with no place to live, no income, and children to feed.  The rule used to be that whoever earned the income owned the income, along with any properties purchase with the income.  The rules were changes so that anyone could break the legal contract of marriage for any reason, and that all debts and assets would be evenly distributed between the two parties.  So, one person could come home (and, this has, indeed, happened) to find that their spouse has moved out, taking every piece of furniture with them, and is filing for divorce because they don't like eating macaroni and cheese every Thursday. 

"No Fault" was a good idea, in theory, but it didn't account for seriously bad behaviors (like fraud, sexual perversions, etc.) and this needs to be AMENDED - punitive damages for specific behaviors would cause many, many, many people to reconsider their actions before they make a legal error if there is money on the line.  It's not about morals, ethics, or simple values, anymore, and the only thing that people seem to respond to is facing a financial consequence for the rest of their lives.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2234017