CureZone   Log On   Join

My Seb Derm is out of control and I have tried everything. I don't know what else to do - PLEASE HELP!!! by baileyboy ..... Seborrheic Dermatitis Forum

Date:   1/28/2015 4:08:38 PM ( 9 y ago)
Hits:   8,814
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2233324

I have been dealing with skin issues for the past 3 years. I was first diagnosed with rosacea 3 years ago and was prescribed metro gel and a six month course of Antibiotics .

My skin cleared up great and other than a bit of flushing every once in a while (usually after too much alcohol or exercize) it was practically back to normal.

After about a year I stopped using the metrogel and went back to a normal moisturiser. Things were fine until a year ago.

I started getting crusty flaky skin around my hairline. I started using an over the counter anti dandruff shampoo and moisturising more and it cleared up. It would then come and go.

Around May was when it started to get worse and creeped down my face and my body. Really red, dry and aggressive. I have been to see 3 different dermatologists and been prescribed a plethora of medications (steroid ointments, sprays, steroid creams, Antibiotics ). Some would work for a short time but it would always come back.

It has gotten progressively worse and at this point I haven't had a clear skin day for over 3 months. It's killing me.

I started doing research online and decided to try a more homeopathic route - I've cut out dairy, gluten and Sugar and stopped taking the meds. I'm taking probiotics, vitamins and Apple Cider Vinegar. I'm washing with salt water and baking soda but my scalp is constantly on fire and my face looks like its had acid thrown at it.

I have read a lot of posts and looked at a lot of pictures and to be honest I can't seem to find anything or anyone online who seems like they might have suffered with my severity.

I've attached pictures so you can see what I'm dealing with.

I'm currently unemployed as can't leave the house looking like this. I need to get my life back. Has anyone had it as bad as I do? Please tell me what helped you. I need to turn this around before it ruins my life completely.

Any advice would be very greatly appreciated.

Thank you
baileyboy

//www.curezone.org/upload/_S_Forums/Seborrheic/IMG_4076.jpg

//www.curezone.org/upload/_S_Forums/Seborrheic/IMG_4490.jpg

//www.curezone.org/upload/_S_Forums/Seborrheic/IMG_4494.jpg

//www.curezone.org/upload/_S_Forums/Seborrheic/IMG_4977.jpg

//www.curezone.org/upload/_S_Forums/Seborrheic/IMG_4983.jpg

//www.curezone.org/upload/_S_Forums/Seborrheic/IMG_5186.jpg (this is me on a good day)

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2233324