CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: HIV undetectable by parazapper ..... AIDS & HIV Forum

Date:   11/19/2014 4:07:19 PM ( 10 years ago ago)
Hits:   14,187
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2220205

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

>- just to sell more of your devices to desperate infected people.

Where are all the complaints from the many thousands of users?

The only whining and fussing that I see is from those who have not even bother to try.

I am not claiming a perfect product or perfect customer service. We all make mistakes. I do, however, do my best to make a product that makes my customers happy and to provide good service.

>- i have not found that zappers or frequency generators ... are efficient to kill parasitic worms

Sorry, keep looking.

>- When you suggest that ... you deceive and scam people.

No, I do not.

First: I have never claimed that they always work. For anything! I like zappers because I have had great success using them and hope that anyone else will to. I can not guarantee success, but I can fairly well guarantee that those who do not try will not succeed.

Second: I am happy to refund the purchase price to anyone
who does not experience success in the first 30 days. Sorry, I can not refund the shipping cost because that is an out of pocket expense.

Third: It is very rare that anyone asks for a refund, even on our cheaper products that are less effective than our best products.

Fourth: Even if my products were only 1 percent of the success posted in the first post of this thread, I am proud of what I can do to help those who are in need. That does not diminish your health issues and I understand that. All that I can say is that you should not be disrespecting either me or my products when you have not even bothered to try it. I wish that I could send you one for free, but I can not.

>- The ignorant and gullible do not question your words and follow,

This is just not true. They trust me to be fair and honest. I am both. I provide a good warranty and a good money back guarantee. These policies are posted on the website where our products are sold. On top of that, we have an A rating with the Better Business Bureau because we have never had a complaint filed against us in our history.

You constantly badger me trying to get me to do things that will land me in jail. It would not surprise me in the least bit to find out that you were an FDA agent in disguise. I would not ask someone to break the law, which is what you are always insisting that I should do.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2220205