CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Colon/Parasite cleanse necessary prior to Liver Flush (for mild acne)? by hanna ..... Liver Flush Support Forum

Date:   11/16/2014 11:51:03 AM ( 8 years ago ago)
Hits:   2,330
URL:   https://curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2219593

I have a 1" calcified stone for 15 years so I am not much for experimenting based on a youtube video. It is too bad that not more people read under Health webmaster's information. Most people don't know that calcified stones don't react to supplements. Besides most people have not had an ultrasound and are sure if they have gallstones.
I even tried a zillion supplements. Did chanca piedra for a whole year. One poster who did not want to do flushes did 1 year of Gold Coin Grass and finally decided on surgery.
They might help for cholesterol stones. Liver Flushing changed my life since I got rid off allergies, aches and pains and brain fog (may be the result of no allergies).

I wish that Telman would get involved in this thread, he can explain how the body works and why we do certain things or not.
Never heard about niacin with the flush, though I have used it for other reasons.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.36 sec, referred by curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2219593