CureZone   Log On   Join
 

chemical contamination or allergy by sukhoi50 ..... Parasites Support Forum (Alt Med)

Date:   10/23/2014 10:54:34 PM ( 8 years ago ago)
Hits:   3,641
URL:   https://curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2214462

Looks more like a chemical contamination/allergy than a biological source. If that is the case, keep the house clean will not make any difference.

You have to search for the source.

By the severity seems to be something that you are in permanent contact with.

Did you bought stuff like new quilts or replaced all your clothes?
Did you painted the house?
Was the house spread with chemicals or poisons to kill insects?
Are you using a different laundry detergent?


So far I can provide just more questions than anything else.


 

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.05 sec, referred by curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2214462