CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: WHO GOT CURED WITH DR. LAM and HIS NUTRITIONIST? by yuko ..... Adrenal Fatigue Forum

Date:   10/16/2014 6:45:17 PM ( 10 y ago)
Hits:   21,990
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2212690

I'm on Dr. Lam's program since March of 2014. You don't have to pay $1200. You can talk to his wife who is a nutritional coach, and it's much, much cheaper to talk to her. Once you talk to her once, you can choose to talk to one of Dr. Lam's practitioners. It's only $50 each time, and after a few months, you are only talking to her a few times a month. They are very careful about the amount of supplements that they advise to take. You start with very small amount and increase them very gradually. At least that has been my experience.

Then only thing is as someone mentioned, the weekly or bi-weekly consultations are 10 minutes or so. I do feel frustrated that they don't have more time.

I was feeling a little better after several months, but not having a lot of progress. Then the practitioner said that I needed to work with Dr. Lam himself. So then the price went up. He asked me to do the saliva test, and the result came back. My adrenals were not hugely bad, but my progesterone level was very very low.

He advised me to start bio-identical progesterone cream to bring the level up. I'm very reluctant, but I may do it.

I've been on this road of adrenal recovery for long time, and have read many books, as well as seen many doctors of all kinds. I think Dr. Lam is the most careful, knowledgable one so far for me. He tells clients to do oil pulling, and other gentle detox program. His supplement selections are also very careful. Many doctors in the past gave me grandulars and herbs that were too stimulating. I will not go into the details but if you start reading his articles on his website, you will see how thorough he is.

But I do agree with someone who wrote earlier... I wish the care was more personalized. I also have very difficult time understanding Dr. Lam because he talks very quickly and with some accent. And I end up not understanding what he is saying. I've only talked to him just once since I had been talking to his trained practitioner. I think if you get used to him, you will understand what he is saying.

Again, I'm ambivalent about the use of bio-identical creams, but I trust him as he is after all, very careful.

My problem is also money. I'm not sure how long I can continue. Even if talking with the practitioner is much cheaper, that and the supplements can add up. And I have other family medical costs, and we are financially struggling.
Good luck!

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2212690