CureZone   Log On   Join

Excess gas and bloating? by #189646 ..... Candida & Dysbiosis Forum

Date:   9/30/2014 11:32:29 PM ( 7 years ago ago)
Hits:   5,238
URL:   https://curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2209003

I am experiencing a whole world of oddities regarding my health as of late. Sudden onset of strange symptoms include
excess bloating, gas, ringing of the ears, rash on lower abdomen that feels dry, my blues eyes are turning green and have yellow rings and brown lines in them, on and off diarrhea, headaches in different parts of the head, small muscle spasm type feelings all over the body like small gas bubbles that form in my muscle or tissue in the arms, buttocks and legs, itchy nose and ears.
I have not changed anything and eat a normal, balanced diet. I've noticed that my gas has gotten an odd smell to it but it is a sweet smell, almost like fruit that's gone bad (sorry if that's gross) instead of regular smelly gas. It really has me worried. Is this a bacterial imbalance? The sweet like fruit smell has me stumped because I do not consume a large amount of fruit, only drink fruit juice.
Current supps I take are milk thistle, cal mag, vitamin c and i have recently started 2 months ago are Iodine and selenium.
Can anyone shed some light?
Thank you,
Aubrey

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.05 sec, referred by curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2209003