CureZone   Log On   Join

premature white hairs are reversing!! by #177404 ..... Hair Forum: Healthy Hair

Date:   9/24/2014 2:49:22 AM ( 10 y ago)
Hits:   10,574
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2207116

hello everyone,

I'am beyond ecstatic to say my white hairs are going back to black/brown. i got my first white hair 6 yeas ago old around the same time my health starting going down, i think thats when i got infected with candida. i do still have candida today and will work on that soon, after i cleanse all my organs.

NEW things i started taking

opti msm 1/2 tsp a day
blue ice fermented cod liver oil 1/2 tsp a day before bed
serrapeptase 120,000IU 2x a day 30min before breakfast
organic chlorella powder 1/2-1tsp of powder per day

i have been following this daily for about 3 weeks now. i started taking these to help with possible endometriosis/severe menstrual pain. my plan was to reduce overall inflammation and increase my vitamin A.

Anyway, I had about 10 or more Pure white hairs on my scalp. It was not grey the hairs were literally bright white. i was just brushing my hair today and noticed that i dont see as many whites, so i stated to analyze my scalp and found only 4 white hairs now. then i decided to pull 2 out and guess what? the bottom half of the white hair was completely black, but the top half was still white. the second one i pulled out had a pattern, white root, black middle, then white end. it looks like my hair is starting to return to its normal color. i knew this was not genetic because no one in my family had premature white hairs. I'm in my late 20's if anyone wants to know.

could it be i was deficient in vitamin A all along?
in the past i took high doses of 100% pure spirulina but never saw changes in my hair color. This is my first time trying chlorella powder, it could possibly be chlorella that did all this.

i dont know for sure what it was that helped but i hope this post helps anyone who is way to young to be going grey.

BEST OF LUCK!

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.06 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2207116