CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: *graphic* Parasite embedded in throat? by username7414 ..... Parasites Support Forum (Alt Med)

Date:   9/16/2014 11:20:28 AM ( 10 y ago)
Hits:   36,377
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2205007

Ohh it was bad! When I was a kid, I had the lungs of a 90 year old chain smoker.... I was probably the sickest kid on the planet and back in the 80s, they handed out penicillin like candy. We'd get shots in the butt for sore throats. That was the start of it. My doctor was old school too.. he still gave us small pox vaccines in 1985 when I started kindergarten. My brother who's 9 years older and my sister who's 13 months younger also got one at the same time. By winter of 1988 I was in 3rd grade and full blown asthmatic and sick over everything. I remember having eczema rashes all over when I was even younger. It did improve as I got older, but then one rainy day in September 2004 I slept with my window open and developed bronchitis that never went away completely until just recently.
My sperm snot didn't come out of my lungs, but I'd blow them out of my nose. It was comforting to see they were sometimes green because then it confirmed it was just mucous lol Surprisingly, my lung mucous was very innocent looking, given how bad my whipworm infection was. I was this psycho snot checker, but rarely saw anything but tiny bits and pieces that looked like lung tissue. The worst of it came out when I was trying to do the peak flow meter back at the end of July... I blew as hard as I could and the most disgusting chunk of rotten snot from deep within my lungs came flying out... thats when I knew I had a serious problem. I even took the z-pack because it was so bad, but that did absolutely nothing. Strangely enough, nothing would touch it until I started taking vitamins... then it just disappeared like it never happened. There were some weird things going on in there. i always hated taking vitamins and supplements, but i'll never be without them now.
I go for a biopsy and scope next month... even though it's 99.9% better (I'll still sometimes get a tiny bit of mucous first thing in the morning after a hot shower), I still want to have it done and make sure there's nothing in there. The doctors I have now have been amazing.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2205007