CureZone   Log On   Join

What causes EBV reactivation? by happyinlove ..... EBV: Epstein-Barr Virus

Date:   9/4/2014 6:31:05 PM ( 10 y ago)
Hits:   4,506
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2201834

Hi all,
I am here to share my story, and hoping some here may be able to offer me some guidance. Here is my story.
Chronic constipation starting in October 2013 (bowel movements have not been the same since)
root canal in November
Pregnancy in December( Started to feel spaced out, sort of like a drunk feeling/sensitivity to artificial lighting)
Miscarried after only 2 weeks, and felt ok for 3 weeks, and then randomly one day the spaced out/drunk feeling/artificial lighting sensitivity came back and has been constant since January (8 months)
I saw a gastro in February who found yeast overgrowth in my stool. He gave me nystatin, and my symptoms never changed. Started researching yeast, and was certain it was causing my issues. I went on a strict diet, and found a doctor who put me on nystatin/diflucan for a month, and i had no relief in symptoms.
Things i have tested for:
Thyroid-Fine
Diabetes-Negative (Although blood Sugar slightly out of range)
General blood testing- Ok (neutrophils that fight bacteria 2 points out of range at last blood test), overall white blood count within range
CT head scan-Normal
food allergy testing shows no allergies
Doctor has tried (Metronidazole)Makes symptoms 10x worse
Nystatin and diflucan make symptoms feel 10x worse
GP a while ago said i had a sinus infection. I had some post nasal drip and my nose runs a bit), so she gave me ceftin- This also made my symptoms feel 10x worse.
Western Blot for lyme-Negative
Symptoms
Constant drunk/high feeling
Lack of focus/ Poor memory
Loss of libido
Bouts of fatigue
Light sensitivity (Not so bad outside in natural light, much worse with indoor lighting) It feels like when you first wake up and turn a lamp on, but my eyes never adjust to the light, and it is constant.
Sound sensitivity
Head pressure around temples and eyes pressure sometimes
Stabbing sensations sometimes at temples
Undigested food in stools
Hard pellet stools/ mucus in stools
Carbs/Sugar/Caffeine make drunk feeling worse
Random itching over skin but with no rash
Heavy feeling eyes/Sometimes feel very sleepy after food
Feel at best first thing in the morning
Sneezing/runny nose
Post nasal drip (constant feeling of build up in throat)
Sore tip of tongue, sometimes middle/back area of tongue slightly white coated
Itchy anus/itching inside ears/nose
Chronic vaginal yeast infections/vaginal itching
Acid Reflux
Heartburn
Cold hands and feet sometimes
Tingling in hands and feet
Stabbing sensations over body
Recently chronic sore throat- Hurts to swallow/Swollen lymph nodes in neck
Recently doctor told me i have a heart murmur
Had a food sensitivity test that showed no food sensitivities , but a high IgE
Random body twitching all over. (in eyes, stomach, back, legs, and feet)
Urgency/frequency of urination- Saw urologist who saw no infection present, and did a cystoscopy which showed no issues with the bladder. Urologist suspects possible chronic cystitis
Stiff feeling hands
Back pain middle/lower area- stabbing sensations sometimes
Nausea sometimes
Tummy pain/bloating sometimes
Chest pain sometimes
Extremely achy neck most of the time
Motion sickness I never had before this started
Random vertigo, especially when tilting head
Positive test for Epstein Barr Virus
I recently went to a new doctor who people recommended. I want to have hope, but I am losing it rapidly. They did an ultrasound of my abdomen and found I have gallstones. The doctor called me and also said I have enlarged liver which really scared me, because I know enlarged liver can cause some threatening complications. I am only 25, and I feel helpless.

Does anyone know what causes EBV reactivation? Specific illnesses? Can it cause all this crazy stuff?

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.01 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2201834