CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Hulda Clark teraphy, any help? by -2tuff- ..... AIDS & HIV Forum

Date:   9/23/2005 9:32:34 PM ( 19 y ago)
Hits:   4,159
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2195

1 of 1 (100%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

I bet you got the Cancer after starting those drug right?

Anyway because your diagnosed hiv they will most likely claim your Cancer is AIDS related but who knows. If you just got the Cancer without a hiv fake test then it would just be Cancer so remember this if they come out with it.

Hulda Clark s methods are good but her cleanses/flushes are the best part! I strongly suggest you get into the Cancer Forum and read as many of the posts as you can and you will see how easy it can be to fight Cancer as long as you remove yourself from drugs and have no allopathic treatment, thats up to you!

Right if I were in your shoes I would stop worrying immediately about HIV because the tests are flawed and based on utter false science. Peter Deusberg the authority on the subject along with some others actually claim its a harmless virus whilst theres many that don't even believe it even exists at all! Do the research before coming out in your mind with what the establishment have told you. Remember your only $$$$$ signs and guinea pigs to the Pharmaceutical companies and the higher level its about Depopulation (Club of Rome).

Now to get off blood pressure meds is really simple and its just good old Water and Himalayan Salt. Please quickly look up all you can on Dr Fereydoon Batmanghelidj and his work/books/videos etc. This guy was hated by the Rockefellas and big pharma because his work is so correct and critical. It also plays a massive role in fighting Cancer as proven by Dr Lorraine Day when she fought and won her life threatening Breast Tumour which spread and was the size of a large grapefruit!

So basically its

Check out Batmanghelidj
Check out my information in the Cancer Forum
Cleanse elimination organs to Hulda Clark specifications

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.00 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2195