CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Is this the Mirena Crash or something else? by kali108 ..... Mirena, Skyla IUD Forum

Date:   8/1/2014 7:54:29 PM ( 10 years ago ago)
Hits:   7,474
URL:   https://curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2192833

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

Hunger and fatigue symptoms are most likely reactive hypoglycemic (HG)symptoms.

Others have reported developing HG after being on Mirena. If this has developed, there is no cure but is managed by diet.

Do not fall into the trap of eating Sugar to feel better. You will get a lot worse in the long run and can develop type 2 diabetes. HG is a precursor to type 2 diabetes so your diet is crucial.

Look into hypoglycemia diets that suit your lifestyle.

The best 'treatment' I have found is eating soon after you wake (drag yourself up and eat if necessary) and eat small meals containing whole grains, protein and some fat every 3 hours. Even better is adopting a mostly raw vegan diet.

Since doing this I am able to eat all fruits again, and even have the odd serve of potato wedges with a raw meal and/ or a raw vegan desert.

In the mean time, or if you choose to with a cooked food, cut out sugar, flour, caffeine and processed foods. Cooking from scratch is best. Best cooked food to eat when suffering a crash or have had to fast is a slice of whole grain bread with a nut butter.

Takingtformin may also help keep levels even.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.01 sec, referred by curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2192833